Synopsis

To the public eye Larenzo and Dekia are just your typical show brother and angel sister but behind closed doors they're actually lovers .

Larenzo's father being in a relationship with Dekia's mother they grew up in the same household as brother and sister . They were always close , like best friends but all of that brother and sister went out the window for Lorenzo as Dekia started to grow older and her body started to fill out . He started to look at her more than a little sister and he let her know exactly how he felt and she admitted to him that she felt the same way. The two started to sneak into each other's room at night and kiss and touch in each other .

Two years later and they're still creeping into each other's room but the thing is Zo is tired of the creeping game. After two years of messing around he fell in love and he wanted nothing more than to claim her as his to the world but Dekia was afraid to openly be with him because she's scared of what others would think. Even though they're not blood related , the two still grew up in the same household as brother and sister , and even though her mother and his father broke up years ago , Big Zo was still very active in her life. She had never met her father but Big Zo took on that role and even after the split he took care of her mother's kids and they spent every weekend and summer at his house so in a way they were still like siblings . So Lorenzo gave her an ultimatum he told her that if she didn't want to publicly be with him then he was technically single and could do as he pleased and she agreed .

No one suspected a thing about the two of them messing around except for his ex girlfriend who he stills messes with from time to time kierra. She can't stand the ground that Dekia walks on and she lets it be known. She hated how Lorenzo drops everything when she calls and how he looks at her . They couldn't pay her to believe the two of them didn't have anything going on and she didn't see how no one else noticed it. Whenever Zo brought him a pair of shoes he brought a pair for Dekia , whenever he was in the mall period he had to get something for her and she found that odd being that he had three blood sisters and he didn't do any of that for him but he was doing for his ex-stepsister . Kierra takes her anger out on Dekia and comforts her about messing with her man but that was the wrong thing because it causes an on standing rivalry between the two girls , but after two years of drama Dekia is sick of fighting with Lorenzo's side piece . She knew that she agreed to it but she didn't know what she was thinking at the time because it only hurts her feelings when she hears about it and to make matters worse Lorenzo doesn't give her the same option . When she tries to talk to someone else he shuts it down claiming it's different for her to talk to someone else rather than him because he has no problem letting everyone know in their relationship she's the one scared . Dekia eventually gives into to letting Big Zo know about the two of them but before she could she's hit with a surprise that leaves her heart broken .