Part 14: Tears

Dabi POV

"Are you going to do it?" I say tears flowing from my eyes. A cold knife pressed against my neck by Bakugou, my captor.

"How did you find my phon-" he stopped. He removed the knife.

I could finally breath again. He took out his phone and stared at it. He began laughing hysterically.

"You were talking to deku?! My DEKU! YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE DONT YOU?" He then slashes the knife towards me. It cuts a wound into my cheek. Blood starts to flow onto my pants.

I scream loud. He slaps me.

"Shut up!" I cry more. What did I do? All I did was fall in love.

"HELP ME SOMEONE!! PLEASE" I screamed through sobs. Bakugou lunged at me. A crash. Gosh my head hurts.

Deku POV

"HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE!" I heard from downstairs. I got up and ran. Was that Dabi? I began to bang on the basement door. I for sure thought Dabi was in my basement. Now I know for sure.

The door opens. Its kacchan.

"Get out of my way Kacchan!" I yell at him. He blocks the door and closes it.

"Get out of MINE NERD!" He says. I stare at him. And breath deeply. I began to walk off when I see something on his face and shirt. I get closer and touch it. Blood?

"W-why is there b-blood on you Kacchan?" He looks down and trys to hide it.

"Its not blood. " he says.

I try to go into the basement door but he stops me. I move his arm and try to open the door. He fake out a knife and places it on my neck

"I told you to not go down there... You know what? How about you do go in" He removes the blade and I open the door.

I run down the stairs to see Dabi tied up and beaten.

"Izuku!" He screams through crys.

I hug him tight never wanting to let go. I heard someone behind me and my head began to hurt. Hurt so bad that I fell to the floor.

>>>>

Hey guys I'm back from the dead with this story!! Short i know but I promise next chapter will be longer and ACTUALLY out soon. Thank you to all who read my hot garbage I call stories ❤❤