Part 13: No!

Deku POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

W-who is this

IZUKU?!

Dabi?!

Izuku baby! Please help me!!

W-what happen?! Are you okay?! Where are you?!

Someone took me here! And I'm in a basement! And your friend wants to kill me!

K-kacchan?

Yes!

Oh my god. Ok. What does it look like around you?

Um.. there is an old dresser and a cabinet full of cleaning supplies

Dabi.. I'm coming for you! Wait for me baby! I love you.

I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant believe Kacchan would do this. Trap my boyfriend, hurt my boyfriend, then keep him prisoner in MY basement. I ran back downstairs. But kacchan was guarding the door. I mentally screamed.

"What the heck Deku?" He said crossing his arms.

"Kacchan let me down there now! I-i left my dish soap..?" That was the stupidest reason ever. Good job Izuku.

"Uhuh. Leave. I dont want to talk to you. Burn in hell." Kacchan said putting his arms down and getting closer to me.

He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me up against the wall. I breathed fast and heavy but all he did was smirk. I tried to move, resulting in him placing another hand on my shoulder. This time using his quirk with it making it burn me.

I screeched as my back hit the wall behind me once again.

"K-kacchan... you-your hurting me.." I said as a tear leaked.

He took his hands off of me and I ran. Once I made it to my room I locked the door behind me and decided to text Dabi's mystery phone.

'He's guarding the door!'

No reply. I waited and waited. I began to cry thinking of the worst. What is hes dead? What if kacchan found the phone? No! Stop izuku. Hes going to be okay.

Hey guys so um really short chapter ik but people actually read this and I'm sorry for the wait. I swear the next chapter will be out soon! Also tell me in the comments, I have another DabiDeku story idea, who wants me to make it into a story? Tell me in the comments ur opinion. Byee
Ilyasm

Cacy ❤