He glared at me, but I looked away.

"I'm starving.", Yoongi says and gives the food to everyone.

We ate in silence until Yoongi speaks, "School tomorrow frick packs."

Jimin lit up, "Yayyyy! I get to see Taemin!", but he settled down once he saw Yoongi glaring at him.

"And why are you so excited to see Taemin?", Yoongi asked, still giving looks to Jimin.

"U-um. Let's talking about something else!"

"Yoongs. Are you jealous?", I teased.

Jimin blushed and Yoongi rolled his eyes, and started to eat his food.

"But Chim, why are you so excited to see Minnie? Is it because he confessed to you and-", Tae started saying, which angered Yoongi.

"Tae!", Jimin said.

Tae started to laugh nervously and rubbed his nape.

"So he likes you? And you didn't have the guts to tell me? What? Are you two fucking now?", Yoongi accused.

"N-no! Please-"

"Whatever. That's you."

"Yoongi-"

"Jimin.", Yoongi warned.

Me and Tae were sitting there, looking confused. We both didn't know what the hell was going on, and it was getting uncomfortable.

"Soooooo.", Tae said.

"Me and Yoongi are going to the club tonight.", I announced.

"What?", Jimin asked.

"We go there all the time. Random girls always drool over us and we eventually-"

"Jeon fucking Kook.", Yoongi growled.

Jimin scoffed, "And ya'll eventually what? Go ahead. Finish.", Jimin did not look happy.

"I think it's best if I not say.", I said, and noticed Jimin looking at Yoongi with fire in his eyes.

Uh oh.

Me and Tae looked at each other, but quickly looked away.

"Oh, so if a boy confesses to me, and I don't accept, you get mad at me! But it's ok if you go bang fucking other girls? You probably even have AIDS!", Jimin banged his hand on the table.

"Jimin, it was only a couple of times!"

"A couple of dozen times! I call bull!"

"Ugh Jimin! I'm sure you go slutting around anyway!", Yoongi yelled, but softened when he saw the hurt in Jimin's eyes.

Wrong move, hyung. Wrong move.

The next thing I saw shocked me. Jimin slapped Yoongi and stood up. Tears going down his cheeks.

"I'm waiting in the car.", Jimin stated and walked away. Everyone in the mall was staring at us.

"Yoongi! You know his fucking past with people calling him a slut. You know, you both have caused us tears to go down our faces almost every fucking day! I don't even know why we deal with you. You both are dicks. And Yoongi, leave Jimin alone. You're just hurting him.", Tae was mad.

"Me? Me and Jimin were fine until you wanna open your big mouth and-"

"Hyung.", I warned.

Yoongi looked at me and scoffed, "So, you two are still fucking, but me and Jimin can't? Don't talk to me about how I'm doing with Jimin, Taehyung. You both don't even know you're gay yet, and you're fucking attacking me? Nah. I'm gonna talk to Jimin and fix this. Because at least I actually try. At least I know I actually like Jimin! At least I don't go around confusing him, while I'm shoving my tounge down Lisa's throat!", Yoongi yelled standing up.