Yoongi looked at me, clearing thinking.

"Dude, he knows.", Yoongi said casually.

"What?"

"I'm telling you. I'm a genius. He heard."

"No. He couldn't have. He was in the car.", I argued.

Yoongi shrugged and started to go on his phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tae P.O.V

"Tae, you ok?", Jimin asked me, looking concerned.

"Yeah."

We continued shopping and we already had like 5 bags on each arm.

"Look, Tae. I don't want you clinging to Kook anymore.", Jimin said as we started walking to the food court.

"I know.", I was prepared for this talk. Jimin was always looking out for me.

"You know?"

"I heard everything. I'm done with Kook. We may live together but that's it. I'm tired of crying because of him."

I saw Jimin looking shocked, and he started nodding slowly.

"Ok, then. Well, if you need me to beat him up, I got you. Ima get my foot and shove it in his booty!"

I laughed, "Thanks Chim."

We made it to the food court and saw Yoongi and Jungkook. They were both on their phones.

Ugh.

We made our way over to them, and I avoided eye contact with Jungkook.

Jimin sat next to Yoongs, while I sat next to Jungkook.

Jimin broke the silence, "So, I'm hungry. Me and Yoongi will go get us some noodles and orange chicken from Panda Express. Brb.", Jimin pulled Yoongi, while I looked at Jimin with pleading eyes, begging him to stay.

Jimin mouthed, Cut it off.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone, but then Jungkook took it away.

"Yah!"

"Why are you ignoring me, Tae?", Jungkook asked. He looked hurt, but I didn't care. I was hurting more.

"Taehyung.", I sneered.

"And I'm not ignoring you. I'm talking to you now. See? Blah blah blah. Now give me back my phone."

He looked at me with an unreadable expression, but his face soon took over with a cold look.

"Fine. Be a bitch then.", he threw my phone at me.

"Excuse me? Call me a bitch again and you're ballz will soon be deformed."

"What the fuck did I do? We were cool but all of a sudden, you hate me!", Kook said, a little loud.

"Shut up! And I don't know. You ask me. I mean, I'm just a piece of pleasure to you, anyway."

Kook looked at me, and his eyes softened. "Tae, I-"

"Taehyung! And I don't care what you're about to say. I'm done-we're done. Have fun with Lisa. She wouldn't want you hanging out with a faggot anyway.", I said with tears in my eyes.

He was about to respond, when Yoonmin showed up with our food.

I wiped my eyes and smiled warmly at them.

Kook P.O.V

He knows...

I could tell Jimin sensed something was wrong due to the silence and tension.