Intro

What if you lived in the universe of IDOLiSH7 Hoshimeguri? In the sweltering deserts of Eterno, where the supreme deities Curse and Hope wander? In the regal waters of Sirena, ruled by King Sardinia? In the sunlit forests of Bestia, where humans with beastial blood call home? In the mysterious land Mistero, where Vega sleeps soundly? In the dangerous iron of Lama, where Orion is king? Or in the bejeweled dark of Alba, the domain of Carnelian?

Well, that's what this roleplay is for - for you to live in the world of the stars in the Hoshimeguri universe. No one in IDOLiSH7, TRIGGER, or Re:Vale with bodily appear, though mentions and referrals are fine.

Now, for the basic character registration:
-First name
-Nickname*
-Birthdate and Age
-Gender (not limited to male and female)
-Sexuality*
-Prefered Weapon (if needed)
-General Appearance (including star traits)
-General, Brief Personality (I mean GENERAL and BRIEF. A few words will suffice, but nothing fewer than three. No pictures or links, please)
-Blood/Star Hailed From
-Likes*
-Dislikes*
-Occupation*
*Optional
Anything else is mandatory.

Some basic rules:
-No swearing, cussing, cursing, or dirty talk (some people are uncomfortable with it). Please replace it with a '*' or a different word, or just don't say it at all.
-No dating or sex between characters (some people are uncomfortable with it).
-NO. BULLYING. Period. This does not need to be explained or said twice.
-Nothing mean or harmful said, even as a joke.
-No blood or too much violence. Weapons are for show and not for wars or battles or street fights.
-No depressed or suicidal characters.
-DO NOT make this roleplay center around you or your character, or leave someone hanging. This is for everyone.
-I have rights to stop the roleplay or decline your registration.
-You may have up to six characters, one for each star, as to not stress anyone out.
-There is a minimum of two lines for a reply.
-I have the right to ban your character.
-If it's not alright with them, it's not alright with me.

Now then, other notes:
-I will not force you to do anything.
-If you don't want to roleplay and just want to chat, that's fine! Contact me.
-Please let me know if you are leaving for any period of time.
-I apologize if I do not immediately reply to you. I'll get there!