I place a kiss softly on his lips as he kisses back, his hands placed around my hips gently.

I move on to his neck placing kisses on his neck.

Before we can get any further I hear "Back in Black" by AC/DC begin to play. I stop in my tracks. "What's that?" I whisper.

Why am I whispering?!

Peter groans. "My dad, I'll just call him back later." Peter flips me over to my back, him now hovering over me.

"Ouuu okay," I laugh as he kisses me and begins to leave soft bruises on my collarbone.

——————————————————————

A couple minutes late I hear, "BU- BU BU- BU BU- BA- DODODODODO...BACK IN BLACK I HIT SACK, I KNOW I'M GLAD TO BE BACK!"

I laugh and put my hand on Peter's chest pushing him off slightly. "You should probably answer that before he gets worried and comes here knocking down your door in his Iron Man suit with Captain America right next to him."

"Ughhhhh," He rolls over to my side, both of us staring at the ceiling for a slight moment. He sits up and answers. I see Tony and Steve on the screen.

"What took you so long to answer? I thought I was gonna have to fly up there and kick some ass." Tony says.

"I was-" he glances over to me. "sleeping."

"Well explains the messy hair." Steve mentions.

Peter quickly fixes his hair, his cheeks a deep red from blushing. I laugh.

"Is that Harley?!" Tony questions on the other side.

"Yeah, he's right here." He looks over to me. "Working on some homework."

I take that as my cue to fix my hair and everything. I open my binder and my laptop real quick and Peter pans the phone over to me.

"Hey Tony, Hey Steve!" I wave.

"Harley why don't you come on over next to Peter? We can barely see you through this tiny screen." Steve tells me.

"Sure thing Cap." I get up and plop next to Peter.

"Harley are you doing anything for Thanksgiving?" Tony asks.

I look over to Peter not knowing exactly what to say. "Uh-" Peter shakes his head no off camera. "Actually, I planned on going down to see my family. I haven't seen them since August."

"Ah, okay, I was gonna invite you over to dine with us since it looks like you and Peter are back on friendly terms." Tony looks at Steve for a moment and looks back at us.

Just a little too friendly.

"You know I would love to come over." I add.

"Oh, we understand Harley. Family is way more important. Especially with all your family has gone through, they need you." Steve is probably the sweetest person on this planet. I'm glad Peter is a good mixture of both his parents.

"Okay, well Harley and I have a project that we need to work on-" Tony cuts Peter off.

"Ouuu what's the project over?"

Peter panics for a quick second, causing me to panic. We look at each other with slight panic.

"CHEMISTRY." Peter and I say at the same time. We both let out a breath, thankful we said the same thing.

"Okay, okay, no need to yell it- we will talk to you guys later then." Tony and Steve wave.

"Bye love you!" Peter says and ends the call.

Peter leans back in his chair putting his hands behind his head. "That would have not been go-." His eyes widen.

"What?!" I start to panic. "What happened?!"

He points at my exposed collarbone.

We both just stand in silence.

*TONY'S POV*

After Peter hangs up. Steve and I smile at each other.

"They are definitely a thing." Steve states.

"It's so obvious. Peter's flushed cheeks, messy hair, blushing when we mentioned Harley, and then Harley had...hickeys...." I pause not wanting to think about that part.

"Well, at least we know they're back together." Steve pours some tea and pushes it over to me.

"Our Peter is growing up." I stare at the steaming tea sitting in front of me.

"We knew it was going to happen sooner or later." Steve takes a seat next to me.

"Why hasn't he told us he's back with Harley though?" I sigh.

"Maybe he wants to make sure it's secure enough before he tells anyone?" Steve sips his tea.

"But it's Harley. I know for a fact they'll get married. If they, for some apparent reason, don't...I will be very confused. They honestly remind me of us." I laugh remembering the time I used to hate Steve.

"Me too." Steve smiles.

-
-
-
A/N Hey it's Desi :) I decided to throw Stony back in here some since they haven't been here in a while. Tony and Steve are obviously hardcore Parley stans. This chapter is kinda a filler for the next chapter, so if it's iffy that's why hahaha! Don't forget to Vote and Comment we appreciate very much :)
well you know the drill...

I hope you Midgardians have a BOMB. ASS. day ;)