Chapter 2

*2 MONTHS LATER*

*PETER'S POV*

"So... we're leaving for college in a couple of days..." I break the silence while we're lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

"It sucks that we aren't going to the same college," Conan said. He's going to NYU. I'm going to MIT. We won't be close to each other, not even in the same state.

"What should we do?" I asked quietly.

"I think we both know what's best to do," he sighed.

"Yeah... you're one of my best friends." I chuckle, trying to hold back the tears.

"You're one of mine too, Petey. I love you."

"I love you too... shorty."

"I'm only shorter than you by a centimeter!" He whines.

"I'm still taller!" I throw a pillow at him.

Conan laughs. "So it's official? We're both single now?"

"I guess so," I say, turning over and wrapping my arm around him.

"You're a dork," Conan says and places a soft kiss on my lips. Our last kiss.

*A COUPLE DAYS LATER*

*HARLEY'S POV*

I pull up to the MIT admissions office. I got out of the car and my mom and sister followed. Mom hugged me, "I'm so proud of you." She tears up. Riley came after her and gave me a big hug too. She's gotten a lot taller. "I'm going to miss you," she said. I patted her on the back and smiled. "I'll miss you too. But I'll visit as often as I can. Okay?" She nodded. They both said their last goodbyes and drove off, waving out the window.

"Here I go," I said to myself. I walked through the glass doors and got in line in the admissions office. My eyes wander, looking at all the new faces. Suddenly, I see a familiar one.

No way.

The next thing I know, I see the famous Iron Man and Captain America... and one unfamiliar face.

Did Ned lose weight?

I see Peter's head turning towards me and I quickly avert my eyes.

Maybe he won't recognize me. I mean I have a new haircut...

I miss him, but it would be too awkward. I haven't dated anyone since.

I wonder if he has?

My thoughts are interrupted by someone accidentally running into me. "Oh sorry-" I look up and see Tony apologizing. "Harley?"

"Heyyy... thanks for the college reference."

"I've missed you bud!" He wraps me in a hug. He takes ahold of my shoulders and stands me in front of him. "I like your haircut." (A/N as shown at the top)

"Thanks," I say shyly.

"Peter's here too," he points over to where I last saw Peter. "I bet he'd want to see you."

"Umm...don't you think it'll be awkward?"

"Nah, you guys were inseparable."

"Exactly....were." It's quiet for a couple of seconds. "Who's that other guy over there?" I ask, looking over to where Peter and him are.

"Oh, um, his boyfriend...Conan."

My heart plummets. "Oh...well they're cute together." They are even though I don't want to admit it to myself.

"Yeah, I hope you two get back in touch."

"Maybe..." When deep inside, I hope we do too.

*PETER'S POV*

"I'm going to miss you," I wrap my arms around Conan.

"I'm going to miss you too, dork..." We lock eyes and he has tears forming.

"Ohhh, don't cry- then I'm going to cry-"

"Psh, I'm not crying. What are you talking about?" He laughs as he wipes his tears and mine begin to form.

I shake my head and smile. "See ya later bestie."

"See ya."

I turn around and walk to the front of the admissions building and wait in line.

Once I got my room number, 203C, I make my way up there.

I open the door slowly and see that my roommate is already unpacking his things.

I set my bags on the other bed and turn around.

"H-hey, I'm Peter..." I stammered.

The guy freezes and turns around slowly.

"I'm Harley." He smirks.

Ho-ly...shit.

-

-

-

{A/N oH nO a CLiffHaNgEr! another chapter we wrote together ;) thanks for reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and enjoy. always be sure to follow us! we've got even more stuff in the works. byeee for now <3}

hope you Midgardians have a bomb-ass day ;)