Chapter 8

a/n - now this is gonna be a long one. (over 2,000 words) so grab some food, drink, and LeT's gEt tHiS sHoW oN tHe rOaD.

*PETER'S POV*

-New Text Messages From 'Conan :)'-
Should be arriving at the front hall in about 5 minutes.
Ahhhh I can't wait to see you!! It's been too long.

I smile at my phone and text him back 'Me too!' and 'I'll be down there waiting for you and then we can hang out around campus or the dorms.'

He replied with a 'Sounds great :)' and I turned my phone off and headed towards the door.

Harley was working on his Halloween costume. He has been working on it for the past week. He's going to be ~Han Solo~ this year. "Where are you going?" he asks.

"I'm going to meet Conan. He's going to be here soon and I don't want him to get lost." I laugh.

"Ah, okay...wait, what are you dressing up as? You never told me." Harley adds before I open the door.

"It's a surprise." I send him a wink and a set of finger guns. As I close the door I hear a playful scoff and smile to myself.

As I arrive at the front hall I see Conan getting three bags out of the taxi.

"Dang Conan you're only staying for one night." I say laying my arm on the taxi.

"Missed you too bud." Conan rolls his eyes and smiles.

I laugh and bring him into a hug. "I've missed you."

I can feel him smile against my shoulder. "I missed you too."

I grab one of his bags and start to head upstairs. "So why do you have three bags?"

"Because my Halloween costume is going to be BOMB!" He gets all giddy and excited.

aw he's just too cute.

"What is it going to be?" I laugh at his actions.

"An..." he pauses and does a fake drum roll. "ASTRONAUT! I have the full sha-bang. It's going to be GREAT! What about you?"

"It's a surprise." I smirk.

"Ugh, Parker, come on!"

"Nope, Harley doesn't even know."

"Harley?"

"Oh yeah- my roommate and- friend."

"Ohh yeah, I forgot."

We arrive at the dorm and I open the door. I see Harley putting the finishing touches on his costume. He looks so concentrated. It's adorable.

"Harley," he picks his head up. His eyes meet with Conan's, and they smile at each other.  "This is Conan." I introduce him to Harley.

He gets up from the bed and walks over to shake his hand. "Hey, I'm Harley. I've heard a lot about you."

He sends Conan a smile that makes me warm on the inside and the smile wasn't even meant for me!

"You've heard a lot about me now?"

Conan looks and me and blushes a little.

"Yup. Sometimes all I hear about is Conan this- Conan that-"

That made me feel kinda bad. I didn't realize that I talked about him that much. Maybe it was because I missed him a lot? I wonder if I talked a lot about Harley when he was gone?

Well Harley talks a lot about Jeremy, so I guess it's kinda even.

For the next hour we all talk and get ready for the Halloween party. Well, they get ready. My costume is a surprise and I don't want them to see it until we get to the party. It felt nice that they were getting along. Or Harley could just be pretending to be nice...I mean it's possible. I did that for a while towards him.