Chapter 4: You touch me again, you will pray you were never born.

RECAP:

We got to the bus stop and we waited for a good 2 minutes before the bus arrived. Even though I never admitted it I wanted to see what wolves we had coming to the school. It may be a new rule to go to Wolf school but I couldn't wait to do it. I heard my friends gasp and that broke me out of my thoughts. I gasped after them as I saw the most amazing sight. Walking of the Rogues bus I saw a hot girl, with jet red hair walking down the stairs of the bus. She looked at Jack and smiled. I looked at Jack and mind linked him 'Who the hell is that hot chick? And why is she smiling at you?' He laughed at my reaction and then replied 'Why dear Alpha, that is my sister'

{Aiden's POV}

My eyes widened at his reply. Her?! His sister?! I mean, I guess they look alike but why did she become a Rogue? Most importantly when? He chuckled behind me, and I was speechless. She turned around and started walking towards school. I decided to follow her. As I followed her I felt a tingling sensation going up and down my body but I decided to ignore it. When we got to the school she looked around as if looking for someone and then she turned around to see us. She looked at me and the group and then she waved. We all waved back and laughed. Suddenly two people appeared in front of me.

I mentally groaned "Hi Stacy, hi Lucy." I said gritting my teeth. I looked around them to see that the red head was still their and her eyes had gone black. Both girls turned to see what I was looking at and the both gasped. They looked at each other and then they both sprinted over to the red head.

{Lizzy's POV}

I could barely control my wolf now. My two sisters had started to sprint up to me. When they got to me you could tell that they were not trying to control their wolves. They looked at me and Lucy stated "Don't even try to take Aiden's away from us, ok?" Oh, so Aiden's was the guy at the front. As I thought of his name I shivered. I gored that and went back to the problem at hand. "You," I pointed at the two sluts that are my sisters "Don't have control over me." I started to walk away when Stacy grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

She pulled me so I was facing them, as wolves they had extra force but so did I. Stacy took a swing at me but just as she was going to hit me I caught her hand. She didn't expect that did she? She looked at me with a confused look but before she could say anything I grabbed her arm and swung it up then down. She bashed into the floor and I heard a satisfying crack meaning her wrist broke and then I turned to Lucy. She looked up at me with fear in my eyes.

I nodded towards Stacy and she rushed of to her sister and helped her up to go to the nurses office. I looked at the two girls and yelled "Don't ever touch me again." I left the two girls and carried on walking inside ignoring the wide eyes coming my way, including from Aiden and Jack.