Chapter 1: Welcome to my life!

{Lizzy's POV}

So, my names Lizzy Grey and I am 18 years old. I am a Rogue. I am in a pack, and with wolves if you are a daughter of two wolves and you can shift into a she-wolf then you are deeply appreciated. I have two sisters, called Stacy and Lucy, and a brother, called Jack. My brother is 1 year older than me and we are very close. My sisters are 2 months older than me and they are both shifters. When they were born they were thought to be shifters and when they were 7 years old (they are twins) they showed of all the signs of being a shifter, so this comfermed my old packs suspissions. I am also a shifter but when my sisters shifted no one noticed the I was showing the signs too. At that age I didn't want all the attention so I learnt how to cover my own scent. I got everyone and no one noticed. My sisters were very popular and I didn't want anyone to know about me. So I was the nerd, of I wanted to I could be a badass shifter, but I wanted to stay low.

When me and my sisters were 13 years old, my pack didn't want me as they thought I was worthless. I was kicked out by the Alpha and I didn't make a fuss. I didn't want to leave and my brother didn't want me to either. No one in the pack said I got kicked out, they all said that I ran away as I was under the shadow of my sisters. Under their shadow my ass. My brother tried to defend me but I stopped him, after all I wanted to keep my secret a secret.

I am now a rogue, and when I was 16 I shifted, and my wolf was not brown, not gold, not white, and not back like normal wolves. It was red. A deep dark red. After my forts shift my hair changed colour too, it changed to the colour my wolf fur was and that was red. After I shifted I decided to keep up my act and be a normal human being even though I was a shifter. I bought a house 3 miles away from the packs house, and it was next to the forest so I could go out for runs without anyone seeing me.

I used all my effort to keep undercover, not keeping in contact with anyone from my old pack apart from my brother. He didn't know my secret either. No one did, and no one will. I planned to keep it that way, until I got a stupid, stupid letter;

-----------------------------

Dear Lizzy Grey

We are please to inform you that, even though you are not a shifter or in a pack, as a wolf you must attend Cuthrow Wolf School at this address

D81 8WC, Washington, Cuthrow

If you do not attend this will be put in a record and it may dump your chances on going to College.

Your senciourly

Alpha Black

-----------------------------

When I read the letter I felt my wolf desperate to come out. After all this time keeping my wolf a secret! Why? Why now? I used my anger out on a vase and smashed it against the wall. I heard a knock on the door so I closed my eyes and breathed in, out, in, out. Once I had calmed down I went over to the door and opened it, there at the door was my brother.

"I heard a smash. I take it you got the letter about going to school then?" I nodded and I could feel my wolf building up. I breathed in, out, in, out.