Chapter 3: Why dear Alpha, That is my sister.

{Lizzy's POV}

I woke up to my alarm clock and as I was not a morning person I got very angry and the threw it across the room. Maybe to much force... I thought as pieces of my clock fell down the wall. I groaned and mentally added alarm clock to my shopping list. I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I quickly took of my clothes, which I accidentally slept in from yesterday, and jumped into the shower. I let the warm water soak into my skin washing all my worries and anxiety away. Once I felt I was clean I jumped out and wrapped myself up in a towel. I blasted my hair and left it down leaving it in its natural red curls.

I left the bathroom and walked into my closet (or whatever you call it) and picked out an outfit. As my favourite colours were, red (duh!), white and black I picked out a red t-shift which showed of my curves, black skinny jeans and some white pumps. I ran downstairs and grabbed my black leather jacket of the hook. I ran inside the kitchen and grabbed an apple out of the fruit basket then I left the house.

It took about 5 minutes before I got to the Rogues bus stop. Their were some gasps, and a guy came up to me. "Um, are you sure you are the right stop? This is for Rogues only". You see as female wolves are very rare they are mostly worshiped. Mostly. I nodded and he moved and let me sit down. While waiting for the bus I noticed that I was the only girl at the stop.

After 10 minutes the bus arrived and me and the guys from the stop leapt onto it. I took a seat at the back and put some earphones on and put on 'Crazy Stupid Love' by Cheryl Cole. I lightly closed my eyes, as not to fall asleep but so everything else was zoned out.

{Aiden's POV}

I followed Jack as he dragged me and the rest of our group to the bus stop. What the hell was wrong with him? "Jack, why do you want to go to the Rogue Bus Stop so much for? I asked. He looked at me and smirked while saying "no reason" I looked at him and groaned, he laughed knowing he won. Even though I am the next to be Alpha I still don't like to boss my friends about.

We got to the bus stop and we waited for a good 2 minutes before the bus arrived. Even though I never admitted it I wanted to see what wolves we had coming to the school. It may be a new rule to go to Wolf school but I couldn't wait to do it. I heard my friends gasp and that broke me out of my thoughts. I gasped after them as I saw the most amazing sight. Walking of the Rogues bus I saw a hot girl, with jet red hair walking down the stairs of the bus. She looked at Jack and smiled. I looked at Jack and mind linked him 'Who the hell is that hot chick? And why is she smiling at you?' He laughed at my reaction and then replied 'Why dear Alpha, that is my sister'