FAMILIAR STRANGER

Start from the beginning

"Because i want you to take care of him."

"Huh! is he a child who can't take care of him . He just finished his  military service right? " I scoffed

"C'mon sweetie he is really shy and introverted. Please just for few days. Actually he is really grumpy at times too. So he doesn't have much friends. And neither he knows how to make one. Just until he find a friend please  he is also nervous about going back to the college thing. So it'll be a good chance for him if he knew someone there."

"But Aunty. I am already in my own mess i can't." I dont want another mess.

"Please sweetie." She made puppy dog eyes.

"Okay fine ." There is only one thing I can't resist and that's puppy dog eyes.

"Very good thank you sweetie. I am leaving him here so you two can get to know each other."

"I am not marring him . I see him later. " I snapped i am feeling annoyed now.

"Hahaha you and your hilarious jokes. But you never know what the future might hold." She winked at me and  left. Like what the hell.

"But Aunty-" she didn't let me finish. "Ah i hate this."

"You hate me ? Why." He finally spoke.

"Its not you. I am sorry."

"Its okay. I am pretty sure you know me but let's introduce ourselves again
I am Yoongi . Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga." He said showing his gummy smile and extending his hand for me to shake.

"I am Lee Y/n . Nice to meet you. Suga." I shake his hand.

"And Just to be clear i am not shy or anything. My mom just doesn't want to believe that her only son is all grown up." He said a little annoyed by his mom.

"I can relate. My mom is like that too . Well do you want something to drink."

"No thanks. Your house is exactly the same as i remember". He said while looking around my house.

"Yeah. Dad Doesn't like changes."

"Hmm i can see that . Anyway can i ask a personal thing?"

"Hey we just know each other for like two mint.so no personal stuff" I said rolling my eyes.

"20 mints to be precise. But including the childhood era we know each other for more than 6 years i do remember you used to cling on me all the time in childhood of course."

"I don't remember anything. I used to 4 when we used to be friends. So I don't remember anything Like that." I teasingly smiled.

"Oh don't you remember Yoongi Oppa , oppa pick me up , Oppa give a piggy back ride, Oppa~~"

"Stop or I'll kick you out." I was laughing now. Because of the cute faces he was making Although i still don't remember a thing.

"See you're laughing that's good . Cause i don't like tears in beautiful eyes."

" H-How do you know i cried."

"Your Puffy eyes , rosy cheeks and pink nose said it all. Now will you mind telling me the reason." He said showing soft expression.

'I can not tell a stranger that my fake bf cheated on me by becoming my friend with his friends name and making fun of me . And then my bestie didn't tell me that she is dating a hot dude and now after knowing the truth i still don't want to believe that because i don't want to loose a friend or is it that was a'

"Y/n!!!"

'Was a good no a super boyfriend. The way he acted protective and jealous'

"Lee Y/n !! Are you even listening." Suga almost shouted.