Chapter 2

~~~~~~~

p.o.v Cole:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I groan and hit down on my alarm so it finally would shut up.
"Shit. Now I need a new alarm clock. Luckily it wasn't my phone."
I slowly get out of bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower. After I get out of my shower I get dressed in black ripped jeans and a blue v-neck shirt. I then check the time and see I only have 15 minutes until school starts and I have to drive 15 minutes to get there. I'll probably be late for my first class.

I try to slide into the classroom to not draw any attention on me, but it didn't work my math teacher noticed me.

"You must be Cole Davidson. Our new student. Please take a seat.", he said.
"Yes.", I responded and took a seat.

The last free seat is in the last row next to my best friend and second in command Jack. He greeted me while I was taking a seat. The lesson was boring like every other lesson till lunch.

I'm going to the cafeteria with Jack and look out for Mikaela. She's sitting with her friends at a large table.

I can see two girls and one boy. Probably her friends but the boy caught my attention. We got our lunch and walked to the table where my sister was seated. The guy was looking at me but when we made eye contact he quickly looked away. Well okay...
We sat down and Mikaela introduced us to her friends. I saw how this weird dude was glaring at the girl with the black outfit but as I looked at her she was just smiling sweetly. Weird.

Mika seems to be happy that Jack and I sit at their table. The boy is called Simon. Mikaela said: " He's just a friend Cole!" but I didn't believe her. I know guys like Simon. He will just hurt her but before that he will promise her everything she wants and then he will just dump her. Her other friends seem nice, Caroline has a different style of clothing, but it's easy to talk to her. Hannah looks like one of the popular girls but it seems like she doesn't want to be one of them and is happy to be in this small group.

~~After lunch~~

My next class is science and Hannah is in that class too. I wonder why but I didn't think about it any further. The other classes were boring too and I just wanna go home to my gym and workout.

The gang is my life, my father just retired and I took over the whole Gang. We are the biggest gang in America. We have a very big influence on everything. We are based in Orlando but I was in New York for the past few years for some business. I'm happy to be back because I missed my sister but I miss the work. I never liked school I always wanted to work.

My dad is extremely strict when it comes to the gang. He always wants the best for it and it's hard to get to his expectations but I love this challenge. He's always here for me and my sister. Before our mom died he was always working doing the deals with the other gangs or traveling. My dad never talks about her but I think he thinks it's his fault that she died.

p.o.v Simon:

I was sitting at our usual table with Mikaela, Hannah, and Caroline and saw how Hannah and Mika stole secret glances at each other.
If you ask me there's something going on between Mika and Hannah.
We were just talking normally but then the newbies came over to our table. I had to admit that the dark brown haired boy was hot. He wore a blue v-neck shirt and I could see his muscles through it. I always had a thing for muscles. I admired his godlike body for a little while longer. My eyes travelled back to his face and my eyes locked with his piercing green ones. As I realized he caught me checking him out I immediately looked away.
When I looked to Caroline she was wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at her and as I did so, the hottie and his friends sat down at our table. He shot a glare at me and I just looked at him confused as to why he was glaring at me. I didn't do a thing.