Chapter 1

(Nichole's pov)

It was early in the morning when i woke up to thunder and a big band on my apartment roof. I never knew it rained so much in England. I decided to get out of bed and make myself some hot coco. I walked to the kitchen trying to remember where in the world it was. I finally found it when another huge bang of lightning scared the living hell out of me.

"God i thought to my self maybe i should of waited till next week to move here" i said trying not to burn my fingers on the glass of hot coco.

I walked to the balcony and looked out side.

Well its not to bad i thought to myself. Its actually kind of peaceful.

I started to head back to my room to go back to bed when i noticed what time it was. I looked at the clock on my dresser and it said....

7:30

Shit! I yelled loud enough to wake everyone up in the apartment complex.

I ran to my room threw on my work clothes they gave me yesterday and ran out the door to my car. I finally got there to see that they didn't open yet. "Good" i thought. I walked into the little pub and started my days work.

A few hours went by when i noticed a group of five totally gorgeous guys walk in. Im not sure how you can get five great looking guys in one group but it happened. "I love England" i thought to myself.

"Hey Hazza can you get me a soda please" Louis yelled from the bathroom.

"Look Boo Bear I'm not going up to get drinks Zayn is and don't you think its kinda weird to be shouting from the bathroom Lou?" said Harry laughing.

"Yea whatever mate" Yelled Louis in a playful tone.

I started to turn around till i saw this tall brown haired brown eyed guy walking towards the counter.

"Shit i look like crap!" i mumbled loud turning around to look in the small glass napkin holder.

"No you don't" a guys voice whispered.

I jumped and there he was the most gorgeous guy in the whole world standing right in front of me...

(Zayns pov)

We finally got to the little pub we always go to down the street from our flat. When we walked in Louis ran straight to the bathroom. He was complaining the whole walk up here that he had to pee. Looks like he really did i laughed.

Me, Niall, Liam, and Harry found our seat in the same booth we always sit in. The good thing about this place is that no fans come up to us bothering us for autographs and shit. Thats why we all loved it here i mean i love my fans but their a hand full sometimes. And well Harry he liked to flirt with girls here.. good old Harry i thought with a grin on my face.

"Why you grinning" said Liam confused.

No reason just thinking...

"Hmmm i don't like the sound of you thinking" Liam turned to Harry and laughed.

"Im starving" Niall said in a whinny kid voice.

Hold on and ill get you some food Nialler i said smiling

"Hey guys look at that Gorgeous blond at the counter, Have any of you seen her here before" Harry said with is eyes locked straight on her.

I wasnt paying any attention to Harry, Niall, and Liam. I got up and started walking to the counter of the pub to order our food when i saw her...

She was just standing there bent over drawing something on a napkin. She has long dark blond hair, amazing hazel eyes and a damn great body i thought smiling.

Then she looked up surprised i was coming she turned around really fast and started looking in the napkin holder. How adorable i thought walking up to the counter.

I heard her mumble she looked bad when actually she looked beautiful standing there all blushing and shy.

"No you dont" i whispered to her loud enough to where she could hear me.

"Oh hi" she said blushing.

"Hi there" i said with a big smile.

"What can i get you" she asked me trying to hide her smile.

I told her my order and she went to the back to hand them the piece of paper with my order on it. I watched as she walked back there. She moves so gracefully i thought.

And at that second i knew that that wasnt the last time i wanted to see her.

(Louis pov)

God that was a great pee i thought to myself.

I walked out to see Hazza, Nialler and Liam throwing napkins at each other laughing.

"Owwww i wanna play" i skipped over there like a little kid.

The rest of them turn to me and busted out laughing.

"Hey mates its not nice to laugh at people" i said winking at them.

"Lou" Liam said "do you feel better?" he said laughing.

"I feel a lot more light if that's what your asking" i said grinning.

"Boo bear" Harry said in a flirty, funny way.

"You looking sexy in those stripes" he says laughing while the others were laughing.

Man its great to be home i thought.

(Liam's pov)

Well i looked at my phone. I haven't heard from Danielle in like two days maybe i should call her again i said out loud without knowing.

"Liam your whipped" said Harry giggling.

"Yeah Liam don't call let her call you've been calling none stop let it be mate" Louis said worried.

Fine i said putting my phone in my pocket trying to forget about the fight we had 2 days earlier.

"Guys look at Zayn" Niall said pointing at him smiling.

I turned around and Zayn had his eyes locked on that Blond girl behind the counter. His eyes following her everywhere.

"Holy shit" Harry said with his eyes wide.

"What" i said trying to figure out why he just cussed.

"Look at her but!" its huge in a great way he added.

"You would say something like that Hazza" Louis said while we all laughed at him.

"Im hungry as hell" said Niall rubbing his stomach.

Of course he is i smiled to my self then got up and walked to the bathroom to call Danielle...