ch. 00 || prologue

'Oh shit..  stop..  n-not there- hah~'

'Shush, don't make any noise. You don't want the teachers to hear us, do you?'

I have my eyes planted on the manga book I am reading which I had it purchased online. I can't help but to drool over at what I am reading—well it's not actually drooling, it's just my saliva's dripping down my chin, you can call it slobbering at some point but it's not drooling!

Do you get what I mean?

"Go fuck his brain out!" I exclaimed at the top of my lungs while reading the manga.

My large eyes continuesly widened as the top character slowly — but surely — made it's way to its bottom. As he lean closer, closer, and very very closer. Their lips is about to collide when—

"Dear Jesus child of Mary! What are you reading honey?"

Oh fuck no.

It's dad.

He stomps his way toward me and grabbed the book I was holding. And yup, he knew exactly what the hell it is before he can even enter my shitty room.

He had caught me reading boy's smut, like, twenty times? No, maybe fifty.

"No it's not what you think dad! I-I-I just bought it! What? No! I mean a friend of mine shown it to me then I decided to borrow it for a while. Uh.. yeah hehe." I grin, not grin of happiness okay, but a please-don't-fucking-kill-me type of grin.

"You don't even have a friend." he sigh.

Awts! That hurts my individuality. Yeah dad, thanks for bringing it up.

"This is disgusting Blaine, you should really stop this habit of yours fantasizing both men. It's awful." he said emphasizing the word 'awful' and placed the manga on the table, closing it.

Shit, it didn't have a bookmark in it. What page am I again?

"The New Year's eve will be in thirty minutes. Go get yourself dressed and ready. I'll wait for you in the veranda." said dad and finally made its way outside my room, closing the door behind him.

"Ha," I sigh in relief.

It's normal, he does caught me reading or watching BL stuffs everyday yet he still make a big deal out of it. As if it's his first time seeing the world's-most-ridiculous-creation.

Oh yeah, New Year's Eve. How could I forget?

I collapse onto bed and glance at my BL manga. I sighed once again. I was about to read the good part. Damn. But maybe I could wait until tomorrow.

So by the way, BL is a type of genre in which it is concentrated on a relationship of men. Yup! Really, two men! I know it's weird for a teenage girl like me to be engaged with this type of idea, but hell yeah! I love it!

Why do people make a big deal about it? They always blatter around saying it's stupid but then why do they even care at the first place?

You know, ever since I got into highschool, my fate was rounded by yaoi. I buy boxes of manga books every month just to satisfy my life. But I never feel awful though, despite the fact that no one wants to befriend me because they kind of think I am sort of weird or something.

Back when my life was still lame—when I still stan boys to girls relationships—I thought of my life like some sort of fairytale. Like one day I'll find my prince-charming-white-horse-rider when I matures or grow enough. But now that I'm older I feel like it's such a waste to have a prince charming like that, I mean, I'm not enough, I can't make him happy at all. I can't make him moan nor groan in pleasure. I can't satisfy his sexual needs and desires. Why though?