" This is not the time to know about it." I defended yoongi in a way and warning Ashley.

" IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM FROM HURTING MY FRIEND ?" Ashley shouted at me. Eva stepped in to stop Ashley in her steps.

" Ashley !" Hoseok said in anger.

" It's fine. Everything has a time and today is not the day for you to know about it." I replied calmly.

" THEN HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF ONE OF YOUR BROTHER WAS IN HAZEL'S PLACE ? WOULD YOU STILL BE QUIET ABOUT IT ? " Ahsley asked bluntly.

I got no answer for her question. She was right. Maybe, I would've stopped anything from hurting my brothers. I wouldn't have kept quiet about it. I would've saved him.

" You got no answer because you know you would've saved him. You only care for the people around you !" She scoffed at me.

I was blamed. Even after trying to save everyone. Who wouldn't be hurt ? When you try harder but nobody seems to see the pain you ho through. A glimpse of Jimin played in my mind.

" Why you have to save everyone ? You know you cannot do it alone."

I replied to him.

" I'll try my best. I cannot let anyone die. I know I cannot do it alone but I have chosen to do it alone. For someone to live, somebody has to die. I would do it for y'all."

The voice inside my head tells me to stop doing it.

" Stop saving everyone."

The advice that I got from my Master tells me to keep going.

" Saving someone is not easy as much as it sounds. While saving, you would be blamed. You would be hurt. You would be tired. You would want to give up. But you should be aware. The urge to give in is not the option. "

" I just know that Namjoon is using Hazel like a bait." I replied to Ashley but she seemed unimpressed.

" Why is he doing this ?" Jimin asked a more relevant question

" It's because he's Bael." Tae replied.

" Bael ? What's that ?" Eva asked.

" Bael is one of the seven princes of Hell. I have read about him." Hoseok replied.

" He's right. Namjoon is Bael. The first Principal King of Hell with sixty-five legions of demons under his control. He is respected as much as the devil. Most of the folklore call him the devil. The myths and folktales about Bael was actually based on Namjoon." I explained.

" I believed him to be only gifted with knowledge. " Hoseok tilted his head in annoyance.

" How are we supposed to kill him ?" Yoongi asked.

" I haven't figured things out to kill him yet but we are safe in this mansion. You guys get some sleep." I said walking away.

I did went to bed but couldn't sleep. Something seems wrong in this house. What could it be ? I brushed the thought and closed my eyes in order to fall asleep. I heard Hazel's voice ringing in my ears.

" What do you mean ? The wind chime moved. You know what that means, right ?"

" Ashley, all I'm saying is that wind chime moved when he entered the house. I don't get good vibes from him."

" You're just jealous of our relationship."

" You know my instincts are never wrong. The wind chime moving was a sign--"