My Life

"Ion got no type , bad bitches is the only thing that I like , I'm just living life cups with the ice and we do this every night ." No Type by Rae Sremurrd played which means it's time for me to get up ! I looked at my phone and saw that it was 8:00 am ! Me and Kaylee' are going with my bestfrann Kyrstin and her boyfriend Di'Karius to the mall. I hopped out my bed and went to go check on Kaylee', she was still sleep so I decided to go get dress. I took a 15 min shower , and got dressed . I decided to wear something simple , I picked out my black joggers , a turquoise long sleeve fitted shirt , and my bleached turquoise Jordan's Retro 3s. I took out my north face jacket since it was about 40 degrees outside. My hair was in a high bun. After I was done Kaylee' was up . I washed her and got her dress. Her outfit was simple but cute at the same time . She had on some black jeans , a blue long sleeve shirt that says "Just Do It " with her blue high top converses. Her hair was natural so I just added mosturizer , brushed it then put a bow in it . Just then I got a text from Krystin !

*Phone Convo*

Babymomma😘💕😄😚: Me & Di'Karius will be there @10:00 okay 😘....

Me: okaii meh and kaylee' dressed but I'm driving my car !.

Babymomma 😘💕😄😚:Okaii well just meet us there!

Me: Okaii see yall in a little bit !

*end of phone convo*

After that I fed kaylee' and put her in her car seat . I packed Kaylee' diaper bag then we headed out .

This is my 3rd book !! I hope yall enjoy it . Luv yall 😘