Chapter Two

Lucy always liked Natsu you know she had feelings for him and hated you.

She approaches you with a dirty look on her face. You frown. Lucy is ticked.

Lucy: I can't believe you (y/n) ! You kissed him! He's in love with you! I mean FIRE DRAGON WEDDING IN LOVE WITH YOU! I'm supposed to be his princess!

You: I've been a (insert magic power here) wizard here at fairy tail for way longer than you! I had a connection. With him since.i met him!

Lucy is terribly angry summons Loke she commands him to punch you hard. You wince and fall to the ground grabbing your cheek.

Lucy: Oh no! Natsu come here ! (Y/n) has fell! Natsu ! Oh no I hope she's ok!

Natsu :(y/n) !!! (Y/n) !!!!

Nastu kneels down and props you up on his chest and strokes your forehead.

You: Natsu....

Natsu: (y/n) .....shsh I've got you.

You awaken in your room with Natsu's fingers intertwined with yours. Mirajane is there and so is Gray and Erza.

Mirajane: Gray I need a ice pack for (y/n)

Gray: who's dumb idea was it to get an ice pack!?

Mirajane begins to cry and Erza punches Gray in his stomach.

Gray:I-ce-e m-ake ice pack.

Mirajane puts it on your cheek and the pain is soothed .

You: thanks guys for taking care of me!

Natsu:(y/n) you're awake!

He kisses your forehead. And tucks some of your hair behind your ear.

You: Loki's got quite the punch,eh?

Natsu: Loke ....... Lucy! Lucy !!!! She hurt my (y/n)!

Mirajane: Natsu! I'll report Lucy's actions to Makrov! You stay here with her! Come on Gray and Erza!

Natsu: I'm sorry (y/n) .

He cups your cheek in his hand.

He begins to sob . He lays on your stomach .

Natsu : Oh, (y/n) I'm so sorry. I'll protect you. I won't let anyone have you, you're mine (y/n) and I love you.

You lift up his head and put his lips to yours he moves his lips and you move yours . You love him. You want him . You nails dig into his back and he holds you cheek still cupped in his head he released and laid next to you and held you small hand you cuddled .

You knew this was the man you loved. And wanted to marry him.

Authors note! Hai! I lied I wanted to continue this natsu series because it's just so cute! Enjoy!!! \( ^ o ^ ) /