Asia shrugged, "I know. I'm just starting to think, I'm not right for him."

"In what way?" Zara asked.

"I feel like I just push him into doing things."

Lily added. "If you mean lacrosse, he loves it and the team love him. Or with band, I heard he has a custom made guitar that he hasn't played for years and missed. Or when you invite him out, he has finally settled down and made friends. Anastasia I know you don't see it but I think you both need eachother more think you know."

Ivory emerged from the fitting room with the dress on kinda self conscious.

Ivory whispers, "I don't know if I like this one." Lily saw her covering her arms with her hands.

"Hold on, I think I saw a dress perfect for you." Lily goes to get the dress and it looks perfect on Ivory. An off the shoulder purple lace long sleeve dress showing of her figure.

"Its perfect!" Asia became excited.

Ivory was looking at the price tag. "But it more money then I have. I think I'll get the other one."

Lily said, "That's why I'm getting you're dress.'

"And I'm getting your shoes and accessories." Asia added.

Lastly Zara added "And I'm getting hair and make up."

"No that's too much." Ivory disagreed.

Zara pointed out, "No it's not. You are a guest to our school. Myles date and our friend. Plus you're going to outshine everyone."

"You all are the sweetest people I've ever meet."

She started tearing up and Zara had to turn away. "Girl if you start crying then I'm going to start crying."

"Okay. Okay sorry."

Asia asked, "Also would it be okay if you sleep over at our place after the homecoming game tomorrow?"

"We going to have a huge girls night. Food, movies and chill time!" Lillian was hoping she would come.

Zara added, "Yes, we can get ready together and I'm having a professional makeup artist, nails and hair stylist to get us ready all day."

"I would have to ask but it shouldn't be a problem."

"Yay!"

The boys meet up with them at their favorite place to eat. Zara was still zoned out knowing that her ex Justin. She knew she had many people there for her which made her feel better.

Adrian was looking over at Asia as she whispered to Jaylen and they started laughing.

"Aye no secrets." Lily nudged him to leave them alone. Jaylen smirks as Asia rolls her eyes.

"Well if you must know big head, I said that we were going to have fun cause I'm going to become homecoming queen."

Myles asked, "Are you even in the running?"

"Yes I added her to it." Zara pointed out.

Asia joked, "Man what are we going to do without you next year when we don't have connections?"

Zara pointed out, "You have myles."

Asia did this weird British voice stating, "Myles, even though you're in tech, you will be our new intel."

"Yes ma'am." He slouted making everyone laugh.

Ivory says, "I wish I could go to your school. It sounds like fun."

"It's not that fun. We just go and live like everyone else." Lillian said while sipping her shake.

"I do love to paint but my mother thinks it's silly." Anastasia eyes lights up.

"Will you show me?" Asia asked Ivory.

"Show you?"

"Yeah do you have any pictuers?"

Ivory pulls out her phone and shows her. Jaylen and Zara can also see the pictures on her side.

"These are bad ass." Zara pointed out.

"You have real talent." Jaylen added impressed.

"Thats it!" Asia suddenly yelled, making Lillian jump. Adrian snickered.

Asia continues, "You know our school will sponser a hand full of students every year. Ill be your sponser and get you signed up."

"Wait what? No, I can't do that." Ivory shook her head.

Asia pulled out her phone and starting going on the schools website. "I wasn't asking plus youll be with us and Myles. Including the opportunities for college. We'll talk more about this next week."

"Oh okay." Ivory shyed away and slowly sipped on her drink.

Jaylen took Asias phone out of her hands. "Asia why you forcing her? Maybe she likes her school."

Ivory thought for a second. She didn't have any friends at her current school. "I'll do it! If I get in, I could go next year and graduate?"

"Of course. We will all back you up." Ivory started tearing up. She was thankful to have met so many nice people.

"Thank you. Even if I don't get in, I'll appeate everything."

The food finally arrives food and Zara makes a toast with her milk shake.

"Congratulations to the new beautiful couples!" Asia smiled happily for everyone but herself.

○●○●○●○ Sorry for the long wait! I'm back at school and have no time. I'll do my best! Thanks for all of the support. It means a lot! ♡♡Blackloverose♡♡●○●○●○●