"Thank you Lalis! Let's go?" Tae asked and we all nod. We get inside Jungkook's car and he started driving.

"Oh yeah. Congrats again noona!" Jk shouted while driving and i giggled. They should congratulate us when the wedding is done aish.

"Thanks kookie!" He continued driving until we got to the church. I saw everyone Lisa's squad, some of my friends, Chaeng's parents.

Lisa and Taekook went to their squad while i went to Mr. And Mrs. Park. I bowed to them and they did the same.

"Take care of my daughter Jisoo, i trust you with her." He said as we shake hands and i smiled at him.

"Will do sir." Then he glared at me.

"Dad." Oh. HAHAHAHA!

"I-- uh i mean Dad. Hehe. I'll love your daughter with all my heart." Then he rubbed my hand. I turned to Mrs. Park who's now crying. "Mom don't cry yet! You'll ruin your make up." I said while wiping her tears away. Then she hit my arms playfully.

"Rosé is really lucky to have you Jisoo. And I'm thankful that you guys met each other." She hugged me then i hugged her back.

"Thank you. I'll go to my friends now. Excuse me." I excused then went to see Jihyo!

"Eyyyy!!! Jisoo the maan!!" Park Jihyoooooo my high school friend!!

"Shut up thomas! Haha! Glad you can make it!" We shaked hands and hugged each other. Damn it's been years since i last saw her. "Still single?" I asked then she smacked my head!

Why does everyone like to smack my head?!

"Hey that hurts!" I shouted at her and she laughed.

"I'm still single.." Not surprised.

"I told you to date Sowon hehe." Then she smacked my head again! "Why does everyone like to smack my head!!?" I shouted and whined like a kid.

"Yep. Chaeng is definitely marrying a kid." I heard her said and i glared at her and about to smack her head but she manage to avoid it. "Blehh not getting me Jisoo." She teased while making funny faces.

I laughed as well then later on excuse myself to go to Lisa. I saw her friends and the others. Ow, Kai and Jennie are also here. With Wendy.

I look at Lisa and she's already looking at me. I gave her a questioning look and she smiled while shaking her head.

"Lisa looks like she's going to a prom." I heard Taemin said and they all laugh.

"More like a model." When Donghyuk talked everyone gave him a meaningful look. "What? Can't i compliment her?" He asked and everyone coughed, Lisa is now red from embarrassment.

"What time will the wedding start?" Lisa asked changing the topic they just had a while ago.

I checked my watch. 5 more minutes oh my gosh. Then the church bell rang.

"Oh 5 more minutes. We should go inside." Lisa said to all of us and we all got inside. How does she knows this stuff? She haven't experienced it yet.

Oh well. It's time.

AUTHORS POV

Everyone got inside the church and the visitors sat on the chairs. Lisa and Jisoo stood beside the priest while waiting for the bride.

Nervousness is written all over Jisoo's face. Who wouldn't be nervous on their wedding right?

Jisoo knows her parents can't come because they're busy running their business in Thailand. But that's what she thought.