Kotlc crew reacts to Flashback

Hiiiiii guys! I'm back again, and I have many more stories to tell. I'm honestly really glad I'm almost done with the reacts for the books, because I really just wanna write stuff I have inspiration for. You guys will totally LOVE the new stuff I'm gonna start writing after I finish with this chapter. *Wipes forehead dramatically* I am SO tired of all that writing about stuff already put down for me. So, if you guys have any new REACT ideas, comment them on this chapter. Second, as I've mentioned about 12000000 times, PLEASE read my other story, Rosetta Beauty. Also, it seems as though my readers are NOT reading my books! Tell your friends and family about my writing, and make sure to vote, comment, and follow me!

Enjoy the next chapter!

Selena<3

PS. Pretend the kiss never happened, please.
-------------------------------------------------------------

*In a video*

Dex: WELCOME BACK TO OUR AMAZING VLOG THINGIE, WHERE WE STALK SELENE AND FITZ!

Biana: *Puts finger to her lips* Dex, shush.

Dex: *Whispers* I mean, it's not really a vlog, it's actually just us making Sophie take a video of us stalking Selene and Fitz's 'meeting'.

Tam: SHHHH!!! *Whisper shouts* THEY'RE GONNA HEAR US!!!

Linh: Pfft. As if all this backup is for nothing! *points to the obscurer, addler, and voice eliminator gadget things*

Sophie: *Out of view from the camera* You guys are talking too much! We need to listen to what they're saying!

Keefe: *Shrugs* It's probably them saying sappy stuff and confessing each others' love.

Some random girl: *Giggles* You guys have the funniest conversations.

Tam: *Head snaps to where the curly red-head is standing* ABORT MISSION, ABORT MISSION! THERE HAS BEEN A BREACH IN OUR SECURITY!

Linh: *starts hyperventilating* ohmygodohmygodohmygodimgonnadie.

Camera/Sophie: *Shakes*

Sophie: GUYS, HOLD YOUR BREATH IM GONNA INFLICT.

Red-hair girl: No! Don't inflict, I can explain!

Everyone: *Freezes*

Red-hair girl: *Sigh's with relief* I'm Scarlet. And I know who you guys are already.

Biana: *Whispers* Dex, I told you to be quiet!

Dex: *Doesn't hear because he is too busy staring at Scarlet with heart-eyes*

Biana: *Confused* Uh, Dex?

Scarlet: *Pretends not to notice* I'm Selene's BFF.

Linh: Huh, so I guess Selene does have a life.

Scarlet: *Laughs* Apparently. Has she never talked about her life before?

Keefe: *Strokes invisible mustache* I don't think so. All she's told us is what her ability is.

Scarlet: Well. You're gonna be seeing a lot of me around.

Tam: Good to know. Somebody seems interested. *Pointedly looks at Dex*

Scarlet: *Blushes scarlet* Oh lord... *Glances at the table Selene and Fitz are sitting at.* We should go back to stalking them.

Sophie: *Checks to see if camera is still recording* Yep! Dex, start your irritating commentary... NOW!

Dex: *Continues staring at Scar*

Sophie: DEX.

Dex: *Snaps out of daze* Huh?