Lost

*A girl with long black hair  and tan skin is running through a dimly lit hallway getting shot at, She's able to reach a large metal door.*

Slaver: Wait don't!!!!

*The girl mutters some and opens the door wide, She runs out into a large snowfield.*

*In Russia there's several men guarding and gambling. One by one they start to get eliminated until there's only. The last guy starts to become paranoid and a hooded figure sneaks up and pistol whips the guy knocking him out for a short time. The guy wakes up hanging over the edge of the building, the man speaks calming.*

Hood: Gde tvoy boss

Goon: О чем ты говоришь

Hood: Не повторяйся, где твой босс.

* The goon looks down and starts to freak out. *

Hood: Просто скажи его местонахождение, и тебя освободят.

Goon: Pripyat.

Hood: Good

*Hood shoots him in the head and walks away. *

*A man with his arms and legs wrapped in a bandage like fabric having something resembling a hood covering his face with his chest exposed and a lower cloak covering the back of his legs.*

*He walks into a temple and evades some of the traps but he catches something in his leg, So he pulls it out walking toward a giant core. Before he can reach the core he gets pulled out by the head of a serpent and brought outside of the temple.*

*He gets up and summons a rabid smaller creature.*

*The creature looks around and looks up at him, ??? points up signaling him to get something. *

*The snake tries eating ut and the man throws a flaming spear at the serpent's neck grabbing it's attention. The serpent and sand rises.*

*Hood dresses up as one of the guards to get close to the boss taking the goons down he points a gun at the boss.*

Joker: So penguin hired a hitman to come after me. I'm surprised he had the stones.

Hood: I'm not doing this for anyone but myself.

*He goes on a long winded explanation and joker goes to reach for a button but hood shoots the button, But hood notice joker has his hand behind his back.*

Hood: Aw shit.

*Gas starts to leak into the room and hood begins to lose consciousness as joker escapes, Hood grabs a grenade off a dead goon pulling the pin blowing the window and rushes to the roof trying to catch him.*

* He reaches the helipad joker and joker grabs onto the helicopter's landing piece, Hood shoots at him and shoots at the engine the helicopter explodes and a Nokia brick phone gets launched at Hood's feet. He answers it with his foot and slides it away. He waits and it doesn't explode so he intercepts the signal.*

Joker: Nice job kid you would've gotten me. But you were a bit to late on arrival. We'll meet again soon. *it hangs up with his laughter *

*Hood takes his helmet off and the footage gets paused.*

Batman: What's your game jason.

*Going back to the stranger in the desert to the serpent's corpse hands come out of the ground dragging it underground. As he comes closer to the temple the rider's arm lands at his feet he turns the arm around with words deep into it's skin.*

Sentience

*The stranger smiles *

*The stranger see's a green mechanical giant with the temple on its it's back.*

*He sees it's too far, So he summons the giant serpent says a inaudible few words and rides away on the snake.*

Ending scene

Nero: Find my brother Aaron

*A 8ft tall knight bows down and leaves .*