Pt 29

Title: God killer 

*Several months before the invasion* 

*Slade is on the way to a job in Russia.*

*thoughts*

Deathstroke: Possum will regret the deal he made with me about 1 year ago. But this will be worth it.

*As Deathstroke gets into the building he starts to kill the henchmen and gets to Possum*

Possum: The with the gold mask wanted to relay a message.

Deathstroke: Man in a golden mask?

Possum: C.W

Deathstroke: What is that suppose to mean?

Possum: I'm ashamed you don't remember.

 *Deathstroke attacks Possum and holds his own for awhile. Until the building blows up. the Deathstroke jumps out of the fire killing soldiers until he gets overwhelmed and bails on the situation and goes to a monk in the nearby area.*

Deathstroke: Hello.

Monk: Take a seat mister Wilson.

 *Deathstroke passes out.*

Monk: Or lay on the floor.

*Deathstroke wakes up bloody in a cage. Yet he feels healthier than before*

Monk: You owe me Mister Deathstroke.

Deathstroke: Okay. But why am i here?

*The monk leaves and Deathstroke escapes and goes to the lowest floor of the facility and seeing a man in a chair.*

Odysseus: Hello my son

*Deathstroke lungs at the Odysseus. But his sword hits the chair and he notices it's just a hologram.*

Odysseus: You will regain your strength and get the sword and bring it to me.

 Deathstroke: And why would i do that.

*A file gets pushed from under the chair.*

Deathstroke: Intensive?

Odysseus: It is. Go to it of you will.

*Deathstroke goes to the location and meets Doctor icon.*