WHAT WHY ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT MY DAD IS DEAD.

"BAKUGO MY DAD ISN'T DEAD SHUT YOUR MOUTH." I howled continuing to chase after him.

TODOROKI YOU CANT SAY STUFF LIKE THAT.

"THE HALF AND HALF BASTARD PRACTICALLY CONFIRMED THAT YOUR INVALID SHIP IS COMPLETELY DEAD AND IN THE GROUND."

NO HE DIDN'T.

"IT'S A COVER UP MR. BAKUGO KATSUKI A COVER UP HE KNOWS IM ONTO HIM."

I REFUSE TO LET THIS DIE ALSO MY DAD IS VERY MUCH ALIVE.

"That's what you want to believe but we all know you're just trying to hold onto a tiny shred of hope," Bakugo scoffed teasing me.

I'm going to beat you.

"Your ship is the ugliest thing I've ever seen Bakugo I can and will stop talking to you if you continue to support this garbage," I threatened turning on my heel.

I refuse to look at him.

"Who are you going to go to now dumbass?"

"HEY MINETA WHERE ARE YOU IM SINGLE AND SO READY TO MINGLE!" I screamed into the dark woods.

TAKE THAT BAKUGO.

"Y/N please I love you so much don't leave me like that."

Oh my god my sugarplum my sweetie pieeeeeeee.

"I also love you the mostest come here and kiss me <3"

"No thank you."

He was polite about it I can't complain.

"Deku? Bakugo? Todoroki?" A soft feminine voice called out from somewhere in the woods.

Nice 2 kno I'm loved.

"Uraraka!" Midoriya cheered as the girl broke through the bushes Tsuyu close behind her.

Wow Uraraka I thought we were friends.

"Are you guys ok? The smog cleared a little while ago I think someone from 1B found the source," Uraraka blurted out frantically looking around at the destroyed clearing.

Yeah dark shadow saved the day.

"We're ok," Midoriya paused glancing at Shoji's arm, "what about you?"

Stop lying Midoriya you know im not happy with my soulmate >:(

"Y/N no one cares," Bakugo muttered shooting me a teasing glance.

nO oNE CaRes Y/NnsNAJSHDOI#UYDIAOWHDOIAWHDOIHW.

I CARE.

YEAH SHE CARES.

"That's good we should all head to the 1B safe zone- especially Bakugo there's a few teachers there," Uraraka continued glancing back the way they had come.

I hope they have food.

"What are you talking about I want to stay here and fight," Bakugo protested.

OF COURSE YOU DO.

To be fair you were very much on board with destroying villains like two seconds ago.

I'm not anymore tho :/

"Maybe we shouldn't Bakugo I mean your hair looks really nice today I would hate to see it get screwed up in a fight," I pouted biting my lip.

How annoying of you Y/N.

"Seriously? You think something like my hair is going to stop me?"

No.

"Hair?" An unknown voice spoke up followed by the sound of a sharp blade flying through the air.

WHATSGATASAHHA.

"You're bleeding already, Tsuyu, my good friend! Isn't blood cute? I love it so." The voice spoke again a figure prancing out of the bushes towards Tsuyu who had been grazed by the sharp object.

BAKUGO GET HER.

"Bakugo-" I muttered nervously backing up further away from the villain.

What's going on.

"Y/N-" his strangled voice called out causing me to look around frantically.

He's gone.

"WAIT BAKUGO WHERE DID YOU GO?" I shouted my eyes darting around the space.

Where did he go? Bakugo doesn't normally disappear like that right? He wouldn't. He would never.

"Excuse me Miss!" A thin finger tapped my shoulder, "I know where your boyfriend is."

He does?

"Really where?" I turned around my eyes meeting that of a masked figure for a brief second before darkness enveloped my senses.

Bakugo where are you?

________________________________

ITS GETTING STARTED this chapter didnt rlly have anything to do with momo i just realized i never used this omg

-AIAIAIAIAI