Lawrence Oscar meets solangelo

An/ So basically I decided to do another one of these because I like writing them but this may be the last one.

Hello peasants I am Lawrence Oscar as you should know.I have very light almost white yellow hair, and a great smile.My parents are both models so I get whatever I want.Also did I mention that I have the biggest crush on this kid in my school named Nico Di Angelo he has these beautiful chocolate brown eyes that you can just get lost in and he is Italian so he has the sexiest accent ever.today I am going to ask Nico out and he's obviously going to say yes because everyone knows he loves me and if they don't I will get my minio...friends to beat them up.

(Time skip brought to you by caleo )

I am now at school sitting behind Nico watching him in class. it may sound weird (because it is) but it's not so shut up.after class ended I but on my Nico watching gear ( some shades and a newspaper)
Headed to Nico's favorite spot a tree in the back of the school but there were a lot of people there so I didn't seem suspicious as I started watching Nico play in his phone a blond dude ran up to Nico and started to talk to him.I got a little jealous but then the blond dude KISSED NICO. LIKE ON THE LIPS.I ran up to Nico taking of my Nico watching gear and started yelling at the blond dude.He seemed to look enthused then I yelled at him and said "why are you laughing THIS IS NOT A JOKE," then the blond dude said "Oh it isn't a joke," he said tipping his head slightly. Then my baby child Nico said "Wait are you upset because my boyfriend kissed my," He said pointing at himself. "YES," I said yelling at him "Your mine and mine alone." Then the blond boy said "The last time I checked he was my boyfriend," and then they walked away.And that how I met Solangelo.

An/ So I thing i am going to write more of Lawrence meets Solangelo because I think this is fun so expect a part 2 and 3.