🎄Ugly Sweater🎄

It was Christmas Eve and everyone at Camp was scrambling around preparing for Christmas. some campers were rapping presents other were putting up Christmas lights that shinned with vibrant greens and reds. This Christmas Will decided that he was going to spend it in Nico's cabin. So, like any good child of Apollo he decided to head over to Nico's cabin at 8:00 in the morning. Will strutted out of his cabin wearing his most festive ugly Christmas sweater. It was covered in gold glitter and look as if one of Santa's reindeers had vomited on it. Will finally made it to Nico cabin and knocked 3 times. When there was inevitable no answer... because it was 8:00 Will waltzed in, immediately opening Nico's curtains to let in Apollo's "beautiful" sun. Nico laid in bed with his onyx black blankets rapped around his face covering it from the sunlight that was coming from the window, courtesy of Will of course. Nico finally opened his eyes to get a good look at Will, or to curse him either would be appreciated but instead he said the first thing that came to mind. "That a f*cking ugly sweater."
Will responded with nothing and sadly made his way out the door. That is how Nico ended up doing everything in his vicinity to make Will happy. When I say anything... I mean ANYTHING.

P.s Hope your having a good day. 😊

Pp.s Merry Christmas. Also I've been gone for like a month, but know I'm back... again and here is my Christmas gift to you. A lovely story. 🎄