babysitting

Freddy's POV
"Come on Aaliyah give uncle Freddy the blanket." I pulled at a blanket to get Aaliyah to let go. She sat on her hand and knees like a dog and growling like one pulling the blanket with her mouth and growling. " Aaliyah do as your told." I pulled and she let go knocking me on my ass. "Ow you did that on purpose." I pointed at her with my claw as she sat on her butt laughing and clapping. " This is hilarious to watch." Chucky sat on the sofa watching TV not helping at all.
"How about you help Chucky we promised penny and pennywise we'd look after her.

Flashback

"Okay so while we're out you both watch her okay?" Penny made sure they knew how to look after his daughter. " Yeah penny got it all under control" Chucky said not really caring and trying to make them leave. " Chucky I mean it if something happens to my little girl both of you die!" Pennywise went down to Chuckys level making sure he heard loud and clear." Yes yes penny we understand now you two get your things and we'll look after your little girl." Freddy smiled trying to be scared. " Okay bro calm down we need to get going now see ya later losers." Both brothers walked away to get the things they needed.

Chucky POV
"Alright alright I'll help." Chucky sits beside Aaliyah and gets toys. " So Aaliyah this is called a car." Chucky pushed it to demonstrate the toy to her. Aaliyah grabbed another car and did what Chucky did and observed. "Yes you're doing so well Aaliyah! " Chucky praised her for learning so fast. "Hey how and when do we feed her?" Chucky asked looking over at Freddy putting the blank back where it goes. "Penny told me her foods in the freezer we just stick in the microwave for a minute let it cool down and give it to her." Freddy fixed his shirt from him falling on his ass which I found hilarious.

Meanwhile with the clowns in their human forms ( their actors)

"Here we go I found the red balloons." Pennywise but his balloons in the trolley "Why do you always get red ones why not mix it up?" Penny asked his brother. "Red is my favourite colour besides I feel like it represents me and people know who I am." Pennywise checked it off their list and seeing what else they had to get.
"Hey you're being spied on." Penny chuckled as he showed his bro 3 girls looking at him. Pennywise looked over at the girls and waved at him and they fangirl and nearly faint making his bro laugh. "Why is it when he go out like this girls look at you?"
Penny said hike putting makeup in the bag. " Is it my favourite in devilishly handsome." Pennywise showed off his face causing the girls to scream. "Right well can your devilishly handsome face go and get beer cause chucky wants some in return for watching Aaliyah." Penny checked that off his list. "I miss her." Pennywise said walking off to get the beer. "We've been gone for 30 minutes." Penny said at his brother. "That's too long away from her, speaking off I wonder how they're doing." Pennywise came back with the beer and put in the trolley. "We will find out when we are home." Penny said pushing the trolley to the till.

Back at home

"Here Aaliyah take the food just don't kill me." Freddy slowly pushed the plate of arms for Aaliyah but from her fiesty evil nature they don't wanna die. "Go on Aaliyah just ta- Ahhh!" Chucky was started as Aaliyah violently started eating the food. "Wow she can really eat." Chucky said while eating the hungry baby eat.
" Well she is the offspring of a murderous clown." Freddy chuckled while watching her eat.

"We're home." Penny said going in with the groceries. "Where's my girl?" Pennywise walked looking looking for his child then saw her,Freddy and Chucky all sleeping on the sofa. "Aww now isn't that cute?" Penny walked in and quickly took a photo. "Should we wake them?" Pennywise asked.
"Nah leave them let them sleep they look exhausted and we need to put this stuff away." Penny walked into the kitchen putting stuff away. "Yeah she's a handful bit that's my girl." Both the brothers put away their groceries as the babysitters slept with the baby.

Sorry I've been silent haven't thought of alot to write but since the chapter 2 trailer came out I felt I should so hope you enjoyed it and I'll try to write more but for now see ya!