The man tries to break free and resist against this hostage situation. You pace around in front of him, figuring out how to knock him out, but then you get an excellent idea. Since he's on his knees, he's easy pickings for you. You back off into the corner farthest away from him and run at him, performing a Big Boot to his neck. This knocks him right to the floor and you sit beside him, your laugh growing into a full fit as you look at your work of cruelty. This brings back memories of one of your segments from Japan. Now that you get that idea again, you know exactly what you have to do for the next week already. You then get out of the ring and walk to the stage again, looking at the couch which gives you one last thing to do. Grabbing a few sharpies from your pockets, you walk to the couch and draw a few signs on it. Mainly inverted crosses, pentagrams and the names of a few demons. In the middle of it all, you write one of your favorite quotes of yourself: "The devil rejoiced when I entered hell." After the final stretch, you walk backstage as the fans and the commentators digest everything that happened. Whatever you do, you seem to do great. A few fist bumps and hugs are in order when you walk backstage, being greeted by all your friends from NXT and even the main roster. You aren't really sweaty, so the hug aren't that gross. Being around people who love and support you feels amazing for you and you hope that you can wrestle against some of them. And yes, even Taynara is there, being the shy girl she was when she first met you. you can't help yourself as you chuckle and envelope her in a hug as well, surprising the brazilian woman. Then again, she slowly gets into it and hugs you back.

Taynara:" Good to see you're not rusty with your creepy shenanigans."

Y/N:" And I will continue with it as far as my creativity can get me. You looked great in your match as well, Tay."

Taynara:" You're just saying that."

Y/N:" Aww, is someone embarrassed by my compliment?"

Taynara:" What?! N-no, I'm not! I just-"

Y/N:" It's okay. I'm still not used to being praised either. It gives me a weird vibe every time."

Taynara:" I saw that. Are you not giving yourself enough credit with anything you do?"

Y/N:" That's probably it. Low self-esteem is my companion even to this day."

Unknown to you for now is that one of your friends quickly snaps a picture of you and Taynara together, giggling to themselves. you don't pay that no mind at the moment however as you and Taynara break the hug and go to your seperate locker rooms. Your hands are feeling a bit better since last week as you wash them after pulling off the tape. The last few nights you even had nicer dreams and felt more lively when you woke up. Getting to know more people from time to time is okay, but you still prefer to keep your distance from most of them. 

--- Next Day, Signing session ---

Today is a different day as you and some other NXT superstars are gonna be at a signing session for fans. Orlando has a lot of people to offer and NXT is a main stay for years. Right now the group of superstars is assembled outside the venue you're going to meet the fans in. Tables, chairs and every other necessaty are set up and the people are excited already, knowing some of their favorites are gonna be so close to them. It's cool for you too as the promoter comes over and leads all of you in. Earning cheers and greetings from every possible direction, you get to your seats and get ready for the huge amount of fans. It's a nice change and you immediately see two fans you remember from other sessions. Person by person come by, either wanting something signed or have a picture. You fight the anxiety as good as possible while two young girls who seem to be in their late teens get behind your table and you get in between them.

Y/N:" Alright girls, the camera is ready. Hands above the waist and please smile...Unless you want me to make a different face or so."

They nod and smile as you get into position and smile as well, hearing the camera click a few seconds later. But before you can stand straight again, you feel their hands brush against your chest for a moment and then nothing. The girls giggle and rush away as you rub your neck with an embarressed blush on your face. You excuse yourself and walk to the local bathroom, making a quick stop there to wash your face with cold water. You never know what to expect as you get to those meetings. It's a weird mix of fun, confusion, smiles, laughing and, for your own mind, a few scares over time.