Finding Paperjam part 1

Fresh was at his home thinking of what to do, he looks at at the Celling then looks at the wall that had a flashlight on it. "I must find him before midnight", Fresh said with brave expansion. Fresh went to the flashlight and picked it up, he started heading for the door when he heard a ring from his room in his pocket. Fresh grabs his phone and looks who it is 'Ink was calling him', he answered the phone "Is Paperjam with you?" Ink said with worry in his voice. "No.." he says with sadness, Ink hanged up the phone. Fresh went out the door and started looking for pj in the woods. It soon began to be night and he was getting tired but he still wanted to look for him even if he was tired enough he still wouldn't give up on his love. Fresh kept walking then someone was coming so he hid behind a tree. Fresh was scared to look but he hears muffling so he looks it's Paperjam with tape on his mouth trying to scream. Paperjam sees fresh and tears start going down his face, he started to scream more and more until he was tired. Fresh started to run to him but he had to stop because it was to late to go in. Fresh started looking around the house to see if he could get in to save him, he found an opening to the house but it was Risky and hard. But he did it anyways to be brave. He can hear Paperjam in the distance upstairs but the upstairs is blocked off so he finds another way.