.. Pj kidnapped ?

( Hello narrator here sorry that I haven't talked in a while anyways let us continue. )

Fresh was walking around think about how ink was about pj and him. Fresh sees pj talking to this weird person that has a weird face expression on his face like how you would to kiss someone. "Heya Pj bro what's going on to your radical day?" Fresh said with confused "oh hey fresh nice to see you again after what My mom did" pj said happily. The person watched them as they talked, behind him was a knife or two. He didn't show his knifes until later, as fresh and pj talked as well hugged they were going to go off to pjs coffee shop until the person said " hey ... where are .. you going". Fresh didn't like his voice but he didn't show he didn't like it, pj turned around and said " oh just to my shop that I work at". Pj smiles with a little nervousness in his voice about how the person acted when he said that. Fresh put his hand around pj's Waste, pj looked up at fresh and he could see a little bit of purple coming out of his shades. ".. can.. I .. come.." person says with a weird smile, pj looks at the person with concern. Fresh looks at pj with a no but pj said yes, fresh looks disappointed with pjs respond but all of them start walking to the shop. The person and fresh, pj make it to the coffee shop, fresh looks at the person with a angry expression. The person looks at fresh we a creepy smile and says ".. what's wrong not like.. I'll do something stupid..." fresh falls off the sit and walks to pj " uh pj I don't think This huh is safe" fresh says with fear in his voice. Pj looks at the guy then him " oh fresh he look okay I'll give him coffee then we can spend time alone" pj smiles. Fresh and pj get out of the coffee shop because it's dark, the person looks at pj and grabs his arm and rubs away with him " FRESH HELP!!" Pj yells, fresh starts running faster to get pj back " PJ NO ANYTHING BUT HIM!!" Fresh stars crying while running hard but oh can't be seen, fresh falls on his knees and cries hard. ".. p-pj.. n-no.." fresh cries hard and lays down on the path.