"Is that why Jeff had those nasty thoughts about you?" His tone was strained, like he was angry at something, preferably the blond coke-head.

Vera craned her neck a bit, looking at Michael's direction, "You can read minds?"

It was the blond's turn to smirk as he took in her almost surprised reaction, "What do you think?"

"You think you're so slick, aren't you?" Vera huffed, taking a few steps towards Michael until her chest was touching his.

"You think I haven't been hearing your nasty thoughts about me?" He shot back, making the blonde blink a couple of times as she looked up at him in disbelief. Vera's mouth fell when the Anti-Christ pushed her slightly against the rack of clothes, his large hand cupping her clothed pussy. "I don't care about the nasty thoughts as long as it's about me. As I told you before – I own you, Vera. You're mine."

The asshole Michael had returned again, irritating the blonde in the worst way possible. The hatred seeped back into her veins as she looked up at him with a glare, anger swirling in her chest.

"And as I told you before, dear Michael – I didn't belong to anyone," She grabbed his hand and pried it away from her cunt, "And it's going to stay that way."

Michael's jaw shifted as he stared down at her ferociously, his blue eyes dark. But he didn't say anything in response; however, Vera definitely felt the fury and tension lingering in the atmosphere around them. The blonde kept herself busy by pulling out the black clothes that she estimated was the blonde's size and pushed it into his arms until there was like five items perched on top of his arms.

"Go try it on," Vera shrugged, refusing to make eye-contact as she continued looking through the clothing pieces. She heard Michael's footsteps behind her as he made his way into the changing rooms. Once he was out of ear-shot, the blonde released a deep sigh through her parted mouth. For once, it didn't felt like she was enjoying the feeling of irking him. In fact, she felt drained, like she needed to release something or get her fix from somewhere. The Anti-Christ was such a pain in the ass. No wonder why his loved ones gave up on him, like his family and his Grandma. If Ms. Mead wasn't burned in the stake, she'll probably give up on him, too. Vera smirked wickedly at the thought as she decided to follow after the blond. It was a cold move, yes, but she couldn't give a shit at that point.

A familiar male voice stopped the blonde in her tracks. Most of her flings and one-stands were now long forgotten, but there was some who refused to leave her mind, like a permanent stain. Gavin Alcott was one of them. Vera knew that he was nothing but a good fuck to her, but to him, she was something else. He had fallen deeply into her manipulative and seductive ways and she had a hard time getting rid of him. Rich young men like Gavin was used to getting what they wanted that it physically pained them not to get something that they desperately wanted. He was used to having women throw themselves at his feet. But Vera was different. She didn't throw herself at his feet and didn't bow down to him like he was a God. No, she dominated him. Vera seduced him until he was too whipped and too wrapped around her finger. And then she left him with no explanation. The blonde saw the wedding ring in the pocket of his coat and bolted as quickly as she can. She would've loved to see his reaction, but there was no time for that.

Vera pretended not to see Gavin, who was busy talking to a sales personnel as she stood outside what she assumed was Michael's room.

"Hey, Michael, are you done?" She knocked impatiently on the door, biting her lip. There was no response. Rolling her eyes, Vera was about to knock again when the door quickly opened and she was harshly pulled inside. "Ouch. Do you always have to be so rough?"

Michael looked at him through the mirror, his expression stoic as he kept his mouth shut. He was now wearing one of the clothes that the blonde chose for him. Vera tried her best not to think about it, but the black sleeveless coat really suited him and his tall form. A smirk made its way into the Anti-Christ's lips as he invaded her thoughts.

"Can you stop reading my mind for a second?" Vera scoffed, growing more annoyed by the second. Michael just chuckled at her reaction as he shrugged off the coat and picked up the clothing items on the side. He stared down at the blonde's trapped body as he reached for the lock and opened it, but not before grinding his bulge against her stomach. Vera snickered at his boldness and decided to turn the tables on him. She locked the door behind her and pushed the Anti-Christ to the wall, his blue eyes widening. 

______________

UNEDITED

Sorry for the late upload! Today was my graduation and i had to wake up early so yeah 

i hope you like this chapter and thank you for all the support !

love bela xx.