We're supposed to be going somewhere, so if you could, cut the romance and be a little more quick...

Jae just glared at him and then started running, we followed him, me beside him, and those two behind us.

My pack village could be seen in the distance and there was a crowd of people.

The closer we got, the clearer it became.

There was a crowd around a certain orange head, and it was easy recognizing that head.

I increased my speed and surpassed Jae.

I growled and the crowd cleared, creating a way for me to enter.

I immediately went to the orange head and growled at him, to grab his attention.

Ah!! Hyung~, where have you been!? These people kept saying, some other pack took you, and I was so worried for you, I almost cri-

Hyuck stopped talking and his gaze went to someone, behind me, probably Jae or his pack members.

I turned my head around and gestured for Jae to come closer.

He stepped closer and stared at Hyuck.

You should shift, Jae, he should know what's going on.

Of course, Tae

He shifted, alongside me.

Immediately after shifting, I hugged Hyuck and also heard countless gasps.

Hyuck hugged me back, but pulled back and then glared at the man behind me.

I just smiled lightly.

I unwrapped my hands around him and went to Jae.

I held his arm and then smiled at him.

He looked down at me and smiled back, we both looked back at the front, to met with confused faces of many people, including Hyuck.

I gestured for him to come forward.

Hyuck, meet Jung Jaehyun, my mate, your family.

Hyuck's jaw dropped and, he stared wide-eyed at both us.

I extended my arm and shut his mouth

You're saying, that the s-strongest alpha in the world, is m-my brother-in-law!?
Really?

I blushed at the term "brother-in-law"
But nodded, nonetheless

Wah, Daebak

But his pack, kidnapped you, hyung, did he hurt you!?

I was about to answer back but was interrupted by Jae.

I would love to answer that, hyuck
But right now I have to deal with that lousy alpha of yours and teach him some manners.

He nodded but was still confused, I just told him with my eyes that everything will be told to him later.

Jae turned to the crowd that was still shocked by news and glared at them.

Where is your damned alpha?

Everyone was still like a statue before someone answered

"would y-you like me to call him?"

He nodded at the certain person and the, supposed person ran to bearing the alpha.

Jae turned back to Donghyuck and smiled at him.

Hyuck, I suppose that's your name.

It's originally Donghyuck, but you can call me Hyuck since you're family.

Jae smiled at the term and nodded at him.

So, Hyuck, I heard from your brother that... You were bullied before. Would you tell me about that unfortunate soul?

The tone Jae used was extremely scary.

I tugged at his arm and shook my head.

Jae, you know, I told you, that you don't need to.

He shook his head back at me and replied.

I also told you, yong, I am going to teach your pack a lesson.

He turned to hyuck and asked him again

Now, where is that stupid person?

Hyuck hesitated but pointed at a small person hiding at the back.

Jae whipped his head towards the person and glared towards that person.

More precisely, Whitney.

She cowered under his expression, but came forward, anyway.

You? Quite a brave soul, aren't you? Bet, you wouldn't last long though.

She dropped her head at the tone and tried to curl herself more, to not face his expression.

How dare you treat him like this?
Would you like me to treat you like this? And what right do you think you have to treat my mate like this? I don't even know why he tolerated a pure disgrace like you!

I widened my eyes at his words, he's being too harsh right now.

I grabbed his arm.
Jae! You're being too mean!

He looked at me.

No TaeYong! She deserves to know that what she did was completely outrageous!

I just huffed and looked back at her only to see her glaring at me.

She suddenly came forward and raised her hand, and without a warning, I was met with a slap.

I widened my eyes, my cheek stinging.

She looked at Jae and shouted,

Because of you! You worthless piece of shit, I'm getting to listen to humiliating things, all because of you, you don't even deserve him, you don't deserve your brother, you didn't even deserve your parents,

These words brought tears to my eyes, I should be able to handle them now since this isn't the first time I heard this.

I turned to Jae to tell him that we should leave but when I looked up he wasn't there.

_________________________

This is not edited so sorry for any mistakes and I know I'm late af, sorry about that too, and gosh soo many reads, I love all of you soo much!!!
Thank you for reading and please vote and comment!
Tell me about what you feel about this book so far and tell me about any mistake you guys find
Love you!!❤❤❤💚💚💚💖💖💖💖