=Chapter 17 || Naughty Closet=

At dawn that day Namjoon finally decided to come and check on the brats in the closet. He was surprised when he opened the door to not only two but four people.

"What the fuck?" Namjoon said, not having known Jin had locked Yoongi and Jimin in.

"JIN?! WHY IS YOONGI AND JIMIN IN THE CLOSET TOO?!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! THEY AREN'T!" Everyone could hear Jin's angry footsteps stomping through the house and down the hallway to where they all were.

Jin stopped and stared at them all, even counting how many there were. "It's fucking magic Joonie! I TOLD YOU IT WAS REAL!" Jin burst out, shouting in delight at the top of his lungs.

"What? How?" Namjoon asked as he took a step away from Jin and his antics.

"They magically got poofed into the naughty closet, duh." Jin said in the most sassy tone you'd ever hear.

The four boys just watched the two banter amongst themselves and Yoongi even muttered a quiet. "You fuckwitts." Jin didn't hear but Namjoon did and sent Yoongi a scowl.

"So how did you actually get there?" Namjoon questioned and Jin rolled his eyes.

"Magic you dumbass. I'm dating an idiot" Jin exclaimed, dramatically throwing his hand to his forehead as if he were a damsel in distress causing Jimin to giggle.

"Aw look my baby is happy" Jin cooed and scooped Jimin into his arms and planted lots of small kisses on his face.

"Ahem. How?" Namjoon looked directly at Yoongi, knowing he'd be the most honest one.

"It really was magic, one minute we were watching a movie on Netflix and the next we were in here" Yoongi's poker face was amazingly good, as he didn't even show a hint of lies.

Namjoon clicked his tongue not sure whether to believe Yoongi even though he seemed genuinely honest. "Who would've use the magic then?"

Jungkook raised his hand and smiled his cute bunny smile. "It was me. I've been learning black magic"

Jin turned to Jungkook and glared. "How dare you put my baby in a closet!" Jungkook shrunk back behind Tae, terrified of Jin.

"So you can do it now?" Namjoon asked curiously and tapped his foot impatiently. Jungkook shook his head.

"No I can't. I can only do it sometimes and I don't have enough energy anymore" Jungkook said and pretended to sulk and mope around. Tae wraps his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and pretends to comfort him.

"Right, well maybe tomorrow you can show me" Namjoon said, smiling in victory until Jungkook spoke again. "No I can't. I can't use magic tomorrow. It's like the most important rule of black magic, gosh hyung you're silly"

"The day after then?"

"No, me and Tae are going out for breakfast, lunch and dinner"

"Wow, spoilt much?" Namjoon tsked and Tae mouthed, "are we?" To Jungkook which caused Jungkook to shake his head, since he was just making up a continuous line of excuses. Tae mouthed again, "good, because we're already broke enough"

"Well sometime this week then?" Namjoon sighed, not wanting to deal with this.

"Sorry hyung, I'm booked out all month"

"But you had enough time to come try and rob us... interesting"

Jungkook nodded and hugged Tae. "Your accusations aren't wanted here" Tae said to defend Jungkook from being hassled anymore.

"Jiminie did they hurt you?" Jin cooed as he squishes Jimin's cheeks. Jimin shook his head. "They were nice to me hyung, except Yoongi hyung is a bully"

Jin nodded and looked at Yoongi with a death stare. "Hey it's not my fault I caught him masturbating" Yoongi defended.

Jin gasped in horror, "Are you horny shaming him you bastard. I hope you rot in hell!"

Yoongi glares and stands up. "I'm taking my kitten and going."

"No you are not. You'll just horny shame him again. Won't you?!" Jin scoffed and held Jimin closer to him, hissing at Yoongi.

Jimin just pouted and looked between the two fighting. "I wanna go home and sleep" He whines and yawns softly.

"I'll take him home and let him sleep." Yoongi said briskly and grabbed Jimin from Jin's arms, holding him bridal style. "Yay~" Jimin giggles and claps his hands like an excited child on Christmas morning.

"If you hurt him I swear to god Yoongi, I will fucking destroy you" Jin warned and flicked Yoongi on the forehead as a threat.

Yoongi ducks his head away and nods. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'm taking my Jimin home now. Goodbye shitheads." He declares as he walks out of the house and takes Jimin back to his car.

"So can we leave now too?" Asked Jungkook and Jin nodded. "Try and rob me again and I'll ruin you both." Both Taehyung and Jungkook nod quickly, and stand up, rushing out of the house and running home as fast as they could.

"Why would you expose me to Jin hyung like that?" Whines Jimin and crosses his arms with a childish pout.

"Why wouldn't I? You started it by claiming I'm a bully so I just did what's natural and defended myself." Yoongi shrugged and focused on driving them home.

"Meanie" huffed Jimin and stared at the window, giving Yoongi the silent treatment to show he was grumpy.

Once Yoongi pulled up in the driveway, he scooped Jimin into his arms and carried him inside since Jimin had fallen asleep in the time of that short trip.

Yoongi laid Jimin down on the couch, putting a cushion under his head and blanket across his body.

He then went to the kitchen and cooked them some ramen to eat since they hadn't eaten all day because of being locked in that stupid closet.

"Jiminie, wake up" Yoongi called out to Jimin in a soft tone. Jimin was a surprisingly light sleeper so he woke up, instantly smelling the food.

"Ramen!" Jimin rushes into the kitchen and sits at the dining table, waiting for the food. His tail was swaying happily and his ears perked, indicating he was a happy kitten.

"Dig in" Yoongi said as he passed Jimin a bowl and sat beside him to eat.