= Chapter 16 || I know what you did last night =

A/N
Guess who's back~~
Your lazy author finally decided to update because ily guys and I'm on summer holidays right now.
Also your comments are literally the best thing on this damn planet, I've almost pissed myself laughing so hard.
How was everyone's Christmas?

———————

Yoongi yawned and slowly left the comfort of his bed. Jimin was still sound asleep, purring quietly as he slept. Yoongi smiled softly as he brushed his fingertips over Jimin's lips, wondering how he'd gotten such a precious kitten like Chim.

Snapping out of his trance, Yoongi silently left the room, going down to make some breakfast. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the mess that hadn't been cleaned. "Fucking hell..."

Yoongi facepalmed, how could he forget about that?

"Answer your phone, answer your phone, some fuckwitt is callin'" Yoongi sighed as he heard his ringer go off. 'It's not even 9, who the fuck calls that early?' He though to himself as he answer his phone.

"Sorry the person you're trying to reach doesn't want to hear your shit, please don't call back at all" He said bluntly, earning an "erm" from the other end of the line.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi asked curiously as to why Jungkook was calling since Jungkook never texted or called them because "he doesn't have to."

"Yep, hi hyung!" Jungkook said unusually cheery.

"Why're you calling me?" The elder replied already not liking the sound of this conversation.

"We need help. We robbed a king and queen of their prized possessions and now we are locked in their dungeon for eternity" Jungkook continued on wth his cheery tone, further creeping Yoongi out.

"So, you robbed Jin hyung and Namjoon of their food, got caught and then locked in their closet?" Yoongi decoded the message - Or more so, put it into a more realistic perspective.

"Erm... Yes that. Come help?" Jungkook laughed nervously awaiting Yoongi's response.

"I have no need to help Taehyung but I'll help you" Yoongi stated, his salt levels extremely high due to "Taehyung's" destruction of his kitchen.

"Alright thanks hyung" Jungkook smiled and hung up the phone after that, giving Tae a thumbs up. Neither knew of Jimin's trouble and how Taehyung had became the guilty party of it all.

"Jimin wake up!" Yoongi shouted, his voice echoing through the walls.

Jimin grumbled and opened his eyes slowly.

"If you aren't down here and dressed in the next five minutes I'm selling you!" Yoongi shouted again, wanting to hurry up and deal with Jungkook and Taehyung.

Within minutes Jimin was downstairs and fully dressed. He looked dead. He hadn't even had enough time to wake up, better yet, comprehend what was happening.

"Get in the car. We'll get a egg and bacon muffin on the way" Yoongi pointed to the door, earning a zombie-like groan from Jimin as he walked to the car.

Yoongi had no intention of making them walk. He was too lazy on this particular day. He wished he could be this lazy all the time though, but fuel is expensive.

"We are saving Jungkook" Yoongi told as he started up the engine and pulled out of the drive way.

"Saving? From what?" Asked Jimin, finally beginning to wake up. Yoongi went through a drive-thru, ordering them both and egg and bacon muffin and continued on there way to Jin and Joon's.

"Jin and Namjoon" Yoongi answered as if he was speaking names of the most terrifying creatures on earth, causing Jimin to frown as he bit into the muffin.

"What did they do?" Jimin was completely and utterly confused. He'd never been on the receiving end of one of their lectures or scoldings so he didn't understand why everyone else was so scared of them.

"Jungkook and Taehyung tried to steal food, got caught and locked in the 'naughty' closet" Yoongi explained as he pulled into their driveway and got out of the car. He quickly ate his muffin and put the rubbish from both his and Jimin's muffins in Jin and Joon's mailbox.

"Naughty closet?" Jimin asked with a mouth full of food, making a habit of speaking with his mouth full.

"Whenever people misbehave or disrespect Jin they end up locked in there"

"What if they disrespect Namjoon?" Jimin finished off his muffing, licking the yolk off his fingers.

"Nobody cares. Have you heard he and Jin talk to each other? Everything Jin says insults Namjoon" Yoongi chuckled. NamJin was absolute crackhead culture, no doubt about it. Although they wouldn't have it any other way.

"No and ok... I guess I understand" Jimin lied, still being absolutely clueless about everything still. Everything Yoongi said went in one ear and out the other.

Yoongi nodded and walked to the side of Jin and Namjoon's house, Jimin trailing closely behind.

"Alright so we are gonna crawl through that window" Yoongi pointed to the closest window, "Sneak inside and unlock the closet. Then we make a break for it. You get caught and you basically die" Yoongi explained in a serious tone. Jimin saluted him and the mission had begun.

Yoongi opened the window as quiet as possible and they both crawled through, making sure neither Jin or Namjoon were in sight. They crawled across the floor, Yoongi leading the way.

"Hey Chim, guess what" Yoongi whispered as they neared the closet.

"What?" Jimin whispered back, proving to be the more silent whisperer of the two.

"I know what you did last night" Yoongi sent a smirk to Jimin, leaving the kitten completely horrified. Jimin's cheeks had heated up instantly. He felt so embarrassed that the elder knew. Yoongi chuckled, satisfied with his reaction.

"It wasn't my fault..." Jimin whined softly, trying to defend himself.

"It was" Yoongi answered as he flicked the lock, letting both Taehyung and Jungkook out. Both Jungkook and Taehyung hugged Yoongi, but Yoongi sent a nasty glare to Tae, causing him to back away.

Jimin could hear footsteps nearing and he knew they belonged to Jin and Namjoon. He quickly pushed everyone into the closet, silently closing the door.

"Shhhh!" Jimin exclaimed as Taehyung started to say how happy he was that Yoongi and Jimin had come to save them.

"They're close" Jimin whispered and pinched Tae on the tender part of his arm, the tricep. This caused Tae to yelp in pain. Not exactly the silence Jimin had hoped for but luckily Jin and Namjoon didn't come to investigate.

"Hey Jimin, what wasn't your fault?" Jungkook asked when the other two had passed by. Since he was a hybrid he had superior hearing as well so he'd heard the last part of Jimin and Yoongi's conversation.

"That I got lonely..." Jimin trailed off, not giving any actual detail. He tried to open the door but it had locked automatically causing Jimin to gasp.

"What?" Yoongi asked quickly. "It's locked!" Jimin panicked.