Two

A/N: WRiting this STORY IS SOo FUN nGL

---------------------------------------------------------------

            You pant thinking your far out of where they could reach you as your apartment building was in sight. The realization that Jimin knew where you lived hit you and you quickly ran past the building. You run into a donut shop thats open twenty four hours as it is 2 AM. You jog up to the guy at the counter pulling your hood over your eyes. The cashier instantly noticed you, "goodmorning? or night?" the cashier beamed. You smile at him, you had known him for quite awhile because when you moved here 2 years ago he was still in your school and showed you around and stuff but now hes graduated and owns this donut shop."Hi Hobi i'll just take the usual" You ask as if you come in at 2 AM all the time. Which was true because you come in a lot when you have mental breakdowns. He got your (F/D) (favorite donut) and placed it gently on a plate and then poured your (F/D) (Favorite drink) into a mug handing it to you. You quickly shove a 10 dollar bill in his face. Instead of sitting down by yourself Hoseok comes out from behind the counter and sits next to you and you talk and giggle for awhile. Then Hoseok's phone beeped very loudly and he quickly checked it his eyes widened. "What is it Hobi" you asked curiously. He stared at me wide eyed and quickly grabbed my hand taking you to the back of the story. "Hobi~" I whined, confused on where he was taking you. Hoseok looked at me concerned and held up his phone; it was a text message. It was from the number titled "alerts" and the text said "We're looking for a girl named (Y/N) she spotted Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook" (Y/N)'s eyes widen to the size of saucers. Then you realize something staring at Hobi, "A-are you?" you said looking at him fearfully. "a yokai?" he asked clearing his throat awkwardly. You nod and he nods back. You don't know how to react except by messing with his clothes and squeezing his cheeks. "You don't look like one though" you pursed yours lips. He giggled and looked like he was focusing on something. His hair faded to a soft red and flowers seemed to appear all around him.. sunflowers. You gasp, "wow I the flowers are so pretty" you stammer. Hobi smiles at you patting your head gently. Then suddenly he looks human again. Then you hear the bell of the door opening and hear Hobi struggle to his feet and sprint to the counter. Then he hears Jimin outside, "

          Hey Hoseok" Jimin said almost coldly. "Where is she?" he asked. "Look I saw the alert about (Y/N) but I have no idea where she is," Hoseok pouted. "I literally tracked her scent here" Jimin spat. "

Jimin's POV

       I knew she was here I could smell her. I perked my ears up and heard her soft gentle human breathes from the back of the store and I brush by Hoseok to the back of the story. I smirk as I see the dumbstruck (Y/N) leaning up against a cabinet still wearing the jacket I gave her. I leaned down on my knees and brought her hair up to my nose sniffing it. Her hair smelled like shampoo and like sweet strawberries. She stared at me her eyes open wide as if she couldn't  process what was infront of her. You sigh fading back to your human form but instead of black you chose pink hair to ease her. You did see her shoulders relax a little but she still looked pretty scared.  

        "Hey (Y/N) can you tell me why you were listening to me and my buddy Jungkook? did you miss me that much?~" I purred. (Y/N) stayed silent and I sighed, "either way you have to come with me." "W-why?" she stuttered which made my heart race. "C-can't you guys like erase my memory or something-" she said before I cut her off. "Pfft no why would I do that? I guess its kinda like jail time you have to spend time in the yokai world" Jimin said softly. "Because i'm the one you saw i'm the one responsible for you" I said petting her hair gently. (Y/N) was trembling, humans are so delicate its kinda annoying. (Y/N) shook her head, "I don't want to go to the yokai world.. what would my parents think?" she whispered. "It's easy we erase everyone who ever knew you's memory." I shrugged. "WH-AT? THERES NO WAY IF YOU CAN ERASE MEMORIES THEN JUST ERASE MINE ASSHOLE" (Y/N) shouted. I was a little shocked by that but at the same time not really. "You'll be able to live longer in the yokai realm so everyone you know will be long dead by the time that only feels like a couple years. Not to mention its not just you, I have to take care of you its my punishment for letting myself be seen." I said as emotionless as possible. (Y/N)'s eyes seemed to be emotionless she must be in shock, "(Y/N)-" I started, just as she collapsed in my arms, she fainted.

Y/N's POV

       I woke up in a bright room sunlight streaming in through the windows; I was in a giant pink bed with silk blankets. I look to the side to see Jimin sleeping next to me in a chair next to my bed. I cry out and immediately regret it as Jimin stirs in his sleep his eyes fluttering open. "Oh (Y/N) your awake" he yawned. I look into his fox eyes and then look at my hands not wanting to believe where I was. Which I guess was the yokai realm, I felt hot tears on my hands. Jimin quickly jumped up and sat next to me rubbing my back soothingly. Jimin had said everyone I knew would have died which made me just cry harder. Without realizing it I just reached out for the closest warmth and wrap my arms around Jimin crying into his chest. He pet my hair and lightly played with it. I look up at Jimin eyes glittering with tears, "I wanna go home..."

(SORRY NOT MUCH ROMANCE HAS HAPPENED YET BUT IT WILL COME BE PATIENT)