Chapter 17

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS

I REALLY LOVE WRITING

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. ITS THE END. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

THIRTEEN months later...

Harry gazed upon the gigantic stadium from center stage, millions of blinking lights shone like bright stars in the dark sky. The fans had been truly amazing tonight. Sometimes in a middle of a song, listening to the crowd singing with him, Harry felt like crying on stage. He was living his dream. They sounded so beautiful together. After months of being on the road for his short world tour, he was going to end his tour at England's largest stadium. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have one last song before we end this amazing tour" breathed Harry. 

"This is a song that changed my entire career. I think you guys may heard of it." Harry paused dramatically, "It's called Kiss Me." 

The entire stadium roared in unison, Harry could literally feel the stadium shaking under her feet. He's saved the best for last. This was the song that catapult him into the stratosphere. The song shattered records all over the world, reaching no.1 in more than a hundred countries, joining the ranks of Whitney Houston's 'I will always love you' and Celine Dion's 'my heart will go on'.  

The singer sat on the edge of the stadium. The spotlight solely focused on him. Harry could feel his t-shirt damp with sweat as the burning light shone down on him.

He had been singing for the past two hours straight. This was going to be the last song he perform before he ends his world tour. 

"Before we start, I would like to say something."

Unlike his other records, Harry pulled a Beyonce on this one and released an album in the middle of the night. This album shook the world and cemented Harry's name as an international global phenomenon. 

The album reached no.1 all over the world and spawned six no.1 songs. He swapped that year's Grammys by winning six Grammies in a single night. 

Harry didn't expect so much success from the album. 

"This entire record, was inspired by one person. I never told anyone this, because I don't like to share my personal life. But hell, I'm sharing this part of myself with everyone of you!" 

The crowd roared even louder if that was any more possible. 

"This song is the last song I recorded of the album. This song is about being in love with someone. It's about missing someone so much. I know everyone has that someone they wish to hold in their arms." 

Harry could feel the tears forming in his eyes. He was starting to regret talking about the record.         He wasn't sure if he could even sing the song without choking into tears. But he'd already started, there was no looking back.