Begin Again

(Oct.9.2014) Louis POV

~*~*~*~*

It was 10:00 at night and I was walking home.It was a particularly cold night but that didn't bother me. See I'm a werewolf so I'm always very warm.My friends are all 'Creatures' to.

Anyway,I was walking home & that's when I heard it.I thought it was just a stray animal or something. I have a soft spot for animals since I am part-wolf.So I decided to do the right thing and help.

I listened,heard it again,& followed the source to a ally.This part of town was very sketchy, but I wasn't worried because even though I am built I can summon my wolf strength & no mortal could hurt me.

See I'm not a regular werewolf.I'm a legacy.I'm the first werewolf in existence.There are only 4 other legacies.I had gone to a man in early 1754.He was a mixer of potions & he made one of each breed of creature before he died.So that is 5 legacies including me.A Hybrid,A Shapeshifter,A Vampire,A Werewolf, & A Worlock.We all signed a magic-law binding us to these fates.He made potions for one of us each then killed us off.

And that is why we are called Reborns.Because myself and four others died & came back alive. Reborn,Literally.Niall the Shapeshifter,Zayn the Worlock,Harry the Vampire,& me Louis the Werewolf.We all had & will have to find each other.Notice how I said"will have to"& only named 4.We're missing the Hybrid.We each died & came back to life to find each other.We all have young looks,cause we all signed the contract when we were eighteen.First we woke up in 1800.I found Zayn working at a fish market.We all have a matching rose tattoo on our wrists.It starts to burn when your close to finding another member.Like a itching sensation except it's like fire being held on your wrist.

To make sure it's the right person you go through initiation but that's another story.If it's the wrong person the guy will disintegrate into ash while you stay alive.That has only happened once while I was looking for Zayn but now we take all safety precations.If it's right your tattoo will glow orange and you both get put to rest to look for the others.You also wake in the same place.& that is exactly what happened with Zayn.& Niall.& Harry.We woke about fifty years later and found Harry about twenty -five after that in 1875. He was in U.N.I.Then after the initiation we went to rest & woke fifty years later in 1925 just to find Niall a month later.He sang and was quite famous at the time.Then after that fifty more years later we woke in 1975.

And we've been looking for the Hybrid ever since.He is hardest to find.Harry & I also turned some people only two though named Josh & Nick.We also mixed or DNA to make fairies.Zayn has also made some wierd creatures.Once we find our Hybrid & do the initiation we won't die this time.After that no one will be able to kill us.We will trult be immortal. But after that the Hybrid will be irresistible to a legacy.All four other legacies will want him including me.Our tattoos have been burning lately so we think we're close.Close to finding our Hybrid.

So before I continue walking down the ally I pull out my IPhone to text Zayn.Ah twentieth century.

To:Bloodsucker

We all have annoying nicknames on our phones for each other.But we all just laugh about them.

To:Bloodsucker

From:Mutt

Hay Zee gonna be late getting home.

We all live together in a huge mansion and along the years we won the lotto so we are basically rich.Not even five minute later I get an answer.

New Message From:Bloodsucker

ok but not to late were having a b.n.

To:Bloodsucker

Use capital letters & proper punctuation you know that bugs me.And I'll be home around eleven p.m for' Bros Night'.

And after sending that I'm off to find the whimpering noise.