"So, you do have a voice little kitty!" she purred as she turned her movements were more graceful than any you had ever seen. "Good there is a lot of heartaches to come to this world and us gods cannot do much. It's now the time of heroes and man or woman." she smiled sitting on the floor as a large black cat covered in jewellery appeared curling up to the woman. "I beg you Bastet. Send me back I will do anything!" you pleaded your head to the floor as you felt her stroke the back of your head.

"I know that killing people isn't a thing to do in your time but if I was to send you back. Then every person you save will be a dedication to my name." she smiled "I need worshippers otherwise I grow bored and weak!" she groaned before you lifted your face to see she was lying on her front staring into your purple and gold eyes with her shining gold ones. "I also don't like that they polluted my bloodline with what you call another quirk!" she smiled as if she had thought of an idea.

Looking at the scene unfold your brother had now turned up and had his head on you crying his eyes out as your class wailed for their loss. "I'll take your soul myself. If they see me, they'll believe in me!" She smiles "Also, I will mark you as my champion to stop those who wish to hurt those who are innocent." her smile widens "I love to party as well on this day you should hold a party every day" she smirked as she jumped up to her feet.

"We should go I have an audience and that dress must go" she clicks her finger as your soul body is now wearing an Egyptian style dress adorned with golden jewellery with blues. "Puuurfect!" she said as another black cat appeared next to her. "Now take my hand (f/n) (l/n) if you wish to live again as the champion of the goddess Bastet." her fangs were on full show as she smiled but you for some reason trusted her you had to.

As soon as you grabbed her hand the whole field filled with a bright golden light making everyone shield their eyes. "It couldn't be another attack!" someone shouted as they saw two figures with what looked like beasts walking out of the light. They couldn't see what the two women looked like as it was still too bright but two extremely large black cats unlike what anyone had ever seen before walked towards your body in the arms of the two boys as they froze.

The cats head the boys away leaving your lifeless body lying there a black cat either side "What the fuck is going on?" Katsuki yelled as Leo just looked stunned "Why are there two big cats here?" Mina squealed holding onto Kirishima as he looked confused "I have no idea this can't be good." he commented as they saw two figures approaching. Hoshi looked on amazement not sure what was happening as the two cats stood to move behind the two women.

All the pros and officers were on edge with weapons drawn Aizawa couldn't even believe what he was seeing. "Please there is no need for such violence." a woman's voice called seductively and it had a purr to it. "I don't like to get my claws dirty!" the woman laughed as her body came into view, she was holding a younger woman's hand. As you walked you couldn't speak as they could see your ghost, but they couldn't hear you calling out.

The woman glanced to you smiling "Oh my sweet girl. They can't hear you yet!" the woman smiled as Katsuki dropped to his knees as the light faded and he saw your face, but he could also see right through you. Everyone, there was stunned as Leo got up and ran for you going straight through your body "She dead gives her some peace!" the woman laughed as she walked to Hoshi. "You killed someone very important me!" her face turned to that of a lioness before shimmering back to her human face.

"I hope you know unless you change your ways there is a torture table in the depths of hell with your name on it!" the woman grabbed his chin his eyes shocked and wide his mouth like that of a fish as he tried to speak. "Now this is tiring, and I really could do with a nap. I'm the goddess of cats. I like to naps!" she giggled Mineta started to goggle at her but then when he heard that looked away as she could most likely smite him.

"Katsuki Bakugou. I've been watching you!" the woman says as she sits in front of the boy stroking his face as he just looks passed her at your spirit "(f/n)" he whispers as you smile at him. "Ah true love really is beautiful. I'm the goddess of fertility maybe I'll get you to have lot's strong heroes for Me." the woman laughs as both yours and Katsuki's faces drop as you definitely weren't ready.

"Ok I'll let you live a little first!" she smiled at the ash blonde "Who the hell are you!" he snapped out of it looking the woman in her golden eyes. "Oh, I'm Bastet. You know the goddess that my dear descendant called herself as her hero name!" the woman smirked, "So she is a..." Todoroki couldn't compute the information "Yes she is my champion and cats do have nine lives!" she laughed to herself as the girls in your class were stunned as you raised an eyebrow.

"You forgot how to speak you stupid cat!" Katsuki looked at you as you tried to talk "Oh you can't talk to her spirit. I just need to cleanse that body. All for One has had his hands all over it...Also, no I cannot normally intervene with the affairs of man, but I was feeling generous and bored today!" she laughed, and as Bastet laughed it sounded like yours.

Everyone jumped when they saw she had moved to your body lying on it "My you're really are a pretty girl!" the woman purred rubbing her face on your dead one. "Please I need to get back!" you pleaded with her making the woman appear in front of you making you jump as she lifted you off the floor. "Patients is a virtue!" she said dropping you to the fall as you stood up dusting your tail off.

"Right I need to get rid of this first!" the cat woman commented as placed a hand over your bodies mouth. "Trust me you'll appreciate I did this whilst your still well dead!" as she said it green fluid came out of every possible hole in your body. "Well that's something that can never be unseen!" Kaminari commented as you stormed over shouting at him "Respect the dead you asshole!" you yelled knowing he couldn't hear you.

Katsuki started laughing "Even dead you're hilarious!" you turned glaring "When I'm back in my body you're in for a whole world of pain!" you said cracking your knuckles as he raised an eyebrow at you. "Does anyone else find this really creepy?" Ochacho commented as you went over to the cats stroking them as they could feel you. After a few minutes, the green stuff stopped "Right now to change these tatters" the woman commented "Hoshi...Do the right thing" the woman commented at the white-haired who looked over to you and nodded.

Suddenly, your clothes changed to the ones your spirit was wearing your make up perfect in an Egyptian style. "Oh, I may have made some adjustments to your hero costume!" the woman looked at you smirking before she pulled out what looked like a golden hammer and nails. "Right come on I don't have all day!" she smirked at you as you raised an eyebrow walking towards your body.

"This is freaky!" you commented the wounds gone no sign of blood on your body. Lying down over the top of it they can't see your spirit anymore and as she places a nail on each hand you feel your soul start to fill the lifeless vessel. "Right, that's two. Now for your feet!" the woman nailed two in your feet then one in the centre of your forehead before placing one over your heart. "This one is tricky." she looked to the ash blonde with red eyes.

"Katsuki Bakugou you should do this since you're the one that actually owns her heart." she smiles as everyone around looks at the boy who looks confused before Leo pushes him towards your lifeless body. "Now just hit here!" the woman smiled "Like this?" he said as he slammed the hammer as your eyes fluttered open no sign of the nails on your body or like anything had happened.

Gasping for air your body ached as you blinked a few times your eyes were glowing as you tried to take in as much air as possible before you were pulled into two strong safe muscly arms, feeling tears falling into your hair as tears fell from your own eyes onto the boy's white school shirt. "I love you don't ever do that again!" he yelled as you just cried into his arms as everyone waited for you finish your embrace. 

***Thank you for reading****

***I don't own BNHA or pictures****