All Might!

Getting out the shower, your body was absolutely aching from the top of your ears to the tips of your toes. Getting in some lounge clothes you then went into the kitchen to get some food. It was your turn to cook as your parents worked most nights, so you and Leo took it in turns. However, both exhausted you chucked to pizzas in the oven. Yours being a lactose-free one and Leo's being an extra-large with as much protein and calories on as humanly possible. 'hmmm thinking about it he probably needs two pizzas after the workout today.' So, you put another pizza in for your bro, knowing he will thank you for it. Taking a few sodas out the fridge and putting them on the table you heard your phone beep. 'Hmmm, wonder who that is Alex will be sleeping !' You pick it up looking at the screen.

King Murder Explosion Where did you go after class? Needed to ask you something! 

Kitty Home I needed to shower and my whole body is aching, plus you didn't look at as though you were in the mood to speak. Thought you would literally grow fangs and bite my head! :P x

King Murder Explosion WHAT?!?! I'M PISSED AT DEKU NOT YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! I'll speak to you tomorrow after class ok make sure you wait. Leo can go home without you as I'll walk you home GOT IT! x

'what the hell would he want to talk to me about! Probs about how much of a pervert he is after today's little prod in the back. Was massive though!! No clean thoughts (F/N)!'

Kitty No probs King PERV Explosion! ;) Night sweet dreams. hahah ;) xx

King Murder Explosion WTF!?!?! I'm not a perv! I can't help it if you started rubbing your ass against me in that tight fuckin training suit. Jeez you're the fucking perv. Night x

'Well I do like what I see! HAh I do sound like a pervert lol'

"(F/n)! EARTH TO (F/N)!" Leo waves his hand in front of your face. You literally didn't hear or see him come in. "What you gorming out about? Thinking about some angry hedgehog?" Blush instantly creeps up your face as you turn around quickly bending down to check the pizza masking the blush with heat from the oven.

"Course not idiot! Just tired from today! Was exhausting!" speaking quickly trying to cover the blatant lie you were telling your brother who just chuckled "Sure, where is the foooooooood? I'm starving!!!!" You take them out plopping them on the side and slicing them up making sure to do yours first, so no real cheese gets on yours.

"Oh, I won't be walking home with you tomorrow Katsuki wants to walk me home, say he wants to talk to me about something. I don't know what probs to get his rage out, about Midoriya!" You say it nonchalantly like it's nothing trying to mask the little bit of excitement in you. Leo too busy with a mouth full of pizza just shrugs his shoulders and walks into the living room to watch some TV before bed as you follow him in. You text Hoshi about your day and just boring stuff really, he started a new school today, so is pretty beat himself.

The next day you go into class and say morning to everyone with a smile, you feel a bit better after seeing everyone's quirks and joking around yesterday. The lessons are quite varied some normal ones such as English, maths etc and some hero-based ones in the afternoon. 'Guess we still have to learn basic education.'

You ate your lunch with Leo and didn't really mingle too much but could tell he wanted to, but he said for this week he will stick with you until you get a little more comfortable around people. Although you felt bad as people had started to section into groups, you thought Leo is pretty easy going, so will fit in with most people. You didn't really speak to Katsuki much either he seemed distracted about something, he would glance over at you and you would smile but he would look away straight away!

'Geez what's his problem!' Apart from that, you got on with your day starting to talk to Kirishima and Kaminari more who seemed to hang around with Katsuki but they called him Bakugou. He wasn't letting them use his first name, but you let them use yours as it was just easier than you and Leo both turning at the same time.

Everyone was sat chatting away when the door suddenly swung open and All Might stood in the doorway "I AM HERE COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" Everyone was super excited especially Midoriya who clearly had posters and merchandise all over his room. Even the red-eyed demon looked excited in his own way to see him. You heard Kirishima say how awesome it's going to be to have All Might as a teacher and you had to agree.

All Might himself is a very large man with an equally muscular and well-defined physique. Just everything about him screams I'm a hero. He has short blonde hair with two distinct bangs that stand up over his head and his face is constantly in shadow apart from two glowing blue eyes. Today he seems to be in his silver age costume, which was red with a white circle, the bottom half blue and white with a yellow utility belt a cape bellowed behind him in red and blue.

'This is soooo freakin' awesome my parents are going to freak when they find out he is our basic hero training teacher EKKKKKK' Your mind was going a hundred miles per minute with excitement. He was giving an amazing speech who this is the most important class, literally everything he said reminded you of why you wanted to be a hero. He started flexing, and man he was impressive then he pulled out a card revealing today's class which just read battle. 'Amazing I can't wait' Katsuki was pumped he loves a good fight you haven't seen him smile all day but the one he had now it was amazing he looked so handsome.

"BUT ONE OF THE KEYS OF BEING A HERO ISSSSSS LOOKING GOOOOOOD!!!" some draws come out of the wall then he continues explaining "they were made for you with the specifications from your quirk registration forms, so the requests you sent in before you started!" Everyone was so pumped cheering you couldn't contain your excitement to see your costume but also seeing everyone else's.

"GET YOURSELF SUITED UP AND THEN MEET AT TRAINING GROUND BETA!" with that you all run off to get ready to start training as a hero. 

***I have put a picture above of All Might, it isn't mine. Also, the BNHA characters aren't mine. Hope you enjoyed!****

(Book 1) Curiosity of the Cat! (Katsuki Bakugou x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें