Bus Ride

Wildstriker's POV

Wow. There are a lot of bots on the bus. There's a purple and black mech with a screen for a face with headphones on that's gazing out the window to my left, a red and white mech and a blue and gray mech seated together on my right, a gray, red and white mech with...heels?....sitting with a scowl on his faceplate behind Screen - Face, and a VERY big in height mech glaring at the scowling mech at the very back of the bus. There were a few others in more bright colors scattered around the seats too. A horned red bot that seems very loud to me was seated with a small-ish blue and pink femme close to the front, opposite Screen - Face, a dark blue mech with a gold face sat with a large frown behind the red mech and blue and pink femme, opposite Scowler. Thundercracker is seated near the back of the bus with his friend Skywarp and...well, I forgot the other one's name. Airachnid nudges me.

"Just go sit where you feel comfortable." She says, and takes a seat next to her friend Nightbird and they begin to chat. I gulp and take a seat in front of the red and white mech and the blue and gray mech, digging out my earphones and inserting the into my audio receptors. Suddenly, I am tapped on the shoulder. I turn in my seat to see the red and white mech. 

"Um, hi?" It comes out as a question. The red and white mech grins. 

"Hi, designation's Knockout. And this is my friend Breakdown. Aren't you Thundercrackers' sister?" I nod slowly and remove an earphone.

"It's my first day." That makes Knockout beam. 

"Its mine and Breakdowns' first day too!" He exclaims, making his friend smile. I smile shyly too.

"Hey, maybe we could.....y'know.....hang out at school?" Breakdown says a little shyly. I smile wider. 

"I would love too! I mean, if you guys wouldn't mind..."  I trail off, but the looks on Knockout and Breakdowns' faceplates told me I didn't have to. 

"Of course you can hang out with us!" Breakdown exclaims. "You know, you seem like a pretty cool chic." I blush, my faceplate shading aqua. 

"Uh thanks." I say. Breakdown grins a little. 

"No problem." I sit back in my seat and re-insert my earphones, smiling softly. At least I have friends I can trust.