Morning!

Wildstriker's POV

6:00 am

I wake up, before groaning and slap my beeping alarm, then rolling over and snuggling back into the warmth of my blankets. Though it was the first day of my new high school, Kaon Academy, I really couldn't be bothered to move. 

"WILDSTRIIIIIIIIKER!!!!!" My older brother,  Thundercracker, yells. I groan again louder and put my pillow over my helm, trying to muffle his voice. It didn't work. He yanks the pillow off me and places his servos on his hip struts. 

"Time to get up for your first day of Kaon Academy." He announces loudly. 

"But Airachnid isn't getting up!" I point out, pouting. Thundercracker sighs.

 "She's in the shower, or do you want to hear her horrible singing as proof?" He asks, when Airachnid shouts from the bathroom. 

"MY SINGING ISN'T HORRIBLE!!!" I stifles a small giggle. Thundercracker smiles a little, before gesturing to the jacket and jeans on the dresser in front of my berth.

 "Now hurry up and get dressed!" He says, before leaving me to get changed. Sighing, I do as my brother says and get dressed.  I am just straightening out my jacket when I feel a small tug on my black and turquoise - aqua jeans. I look  down to see my little sister, Stardust. She was only four vorns old, with the biggest optics of any bot I'd ever seen. 

"Yes?" I ask, bending down to pick her up and cuddle her close, making her giggle. "Where is Stiker going?" She asks me. I grin. 

"Today is mine and Airachnids' first day of Kaon Academy." I say. Stardust tilts her helm a little. 

"What's Ka....Ko....Ke...." I just laugh and cuddle her again. She hugs my faceplate. 

"Promise Stardust you'll be kay?" She asks again. I nod.

"I promise." I kiss her  forehelm and set her back down on the ground. Giggling, she ran off to find Sire and/or Carrier. I smile softly. 

"WILDSTRIKER SPARKFIGHT, WHAT THE PRIMUS ARE YOU DOING???" Airachnid basically yells in my audio receptor. I jump in fright and stumble over my backpack. 

"AIRACHNID!!" I yelp, regaining my balance. "What was that for??"

She just laughs. "Hurry up or we'll miss the bus!" And off she sprints, probably off to adjust her opticliner, I don't know. 

I sigh, heave my backpack over my shoulder, and go down the stairs to see Carrier, struggling to feed the newborn twins with both bottles. I drop my backpack and dash to help her, taking the youngest of the twins in my arm struts and taking the bottle. Carrier smiles.

"Thank you Striker, how could I manage without you?" I just laugh. "It's not a problem Carrier." I say and finish feeding my black and pink sister, who is squirming in my arms, so I set her down in her high - chair, wiping her dermas with a cloth. 

"Be good for Carrier, okay, Roseblush?" I say as she stretches her small servos to me. "Sis sis!" She cries. I chuckle and kiss her forehelm. 

"Be good?" I ask and she nods. Carrier leans against the bench, holding Handlebar in her arm struts. 

"You are so good with sparklings and younglings, Wildstriker." She remarks. I brush my servos on my jacket. 

"I suppose I am!" I say and pick up my backpack. Airachnid is already at the door, texting on her IChrome and leaning against the wall. I sigh and begin to make my way over to her when Carrier calls out. 

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I stop, turn around and hug my Carrier. She hugs back. "Have fun my femme." She says. I let go and step back. "You too!" I call as Airachnid sees the bus pull up. Thundercracker races out in front of Airachnid and I and leaps through the bus doors. I shake my helm and follow him onto the bus, excited but nervous.