Part 3

A while later, we started filming Dodgeball Challenge for Connor's channel.

C- Which ball should we use?
M- The light ones, maybe.
Y- No! We should use the hard ones.
C- Are you planning to break our bones?
Y- (with an evil grin) Exactly.
C- That face you made almost creeped me up. *laughs*

Me, Paul, Woods and Connor were waiting for Matt and Tanner to cover all the lights and come. Connor had his camera out and he already started recording. Then we heard a laugh that sounded like a witch cackle. We all jumped and turned towards the way from which we heard that laugh. It was Matt riding his hoverboard while sitting. We laughed and ran behind him.

P- Where did he go?

Then we heard something from the storeroom. We went in and saw Matt on the floor laughing and some empty boxes on him.

Y- What just happened?
M- I went directly in the wall.

He pushed himself up and started riding while sitting again and went towards the area where we were about to film. We ran there and saw Matt smashing himself in some inflatables this time. He stood up and came creepily towards me.

Y- Oh my god! Can you please not?

Then finally, we started playing. It was Woods' turn. We all hid in different places. I hid behind a door of an office. After a while, I heard Matt screaming which I assumed that Woods found Matt. Matt was now searching for us. He came in the office where I was hiding and looked behind the door.

M- Hey (y/n).
Y- Yo!

Matt paused the recording, put the camera on the table and closed the door.

M- Is there anyone else in here.
Y- Nope. Just me. Why?
M- Because...

He came to me and pinned me to the wall. He started sucking my neck.

Y- M-Matt!!
M- Hmm?
Y- Y-You will leave marks.
M- It's dark in here. No one will notice anything. And by the way, don't you like it.
Y- Mmm...
M- I'll take that as a yes.

We then started making out for a while.

Y- I think we should continue the game now.
M- Yeah.

Matt resumed the recording and handed the camera and the ball to me and went out to hide. I pulled some of my hair in front just in case I had a mark on my neck and went out. I was walking when I saw someone moving in the nearby office. I went in and saw Paul.

P- No!!
Y- (evil laugh) It's your turn now!

I threw the ball at him, handed the camera and ran to hide.