Hey

Hey... I know I know.. I've been gone a while. I give you permission to yell at me.

I'm sorry for being gone so long.

I've recently seen how many people want me to continue this book.

I was originally going to just make them get married then end it so that it will end ASAP. Probably in the next week or so.

But I also have another idea- that you may hate me for- but it will make the book better and longer, making it last at least a couple of months, or longer, depending on the feedback.

Please tell me which one you'd prefer so I can continue this book.

On another note,
I'm sorry for being gone so long.

I may have told you guys earlier in this book that I have costochondritis.

I'm happy to say that it is almost 100% healed. It does spark up every now and then when I push myself though. The same with my legs.

However.

I'm sad to say... I'm not doing too well health wise.

Yes my mental health is bad, I admit.. it's terrible. But I'm not talking about that. For once I'm letting people help me with it so let's hope it gets better.

Anyways,

Recently I've been having appointments in the hospital.

For my heart.

Long story short, my mum had an abnormality on her heart that messed it up, or something like that. She had a heart condition basically. (I say HAD because they burnt it off but now she has to take heart tablets for the rest of her life)

I have started to get bad pains, feelings and palpitations from my heart. More powerful than the last and sometimes more painful than the last.

Due to this, I have to go back soon to get a recording thing for my heart. It records it when I have another episode so they can find out what's wrong-
Since they don't know what's wrong with my heart.

anyways, enough of me,
How have you guys been?
I missed you all.
I'm sorry for the long wait.

I love you guys!!!
(Also I hope you like the new username. I didn't like how mjbz01 sounded anymore and I like the ring of "bbystayarmy". Also please don't kill me, im a massive Skz fan and BTS fan (don't kill me but atm skz is my bias group).

Oo on top of that... o should probably say this...

I love NCT. Don't get me wrong- it's just I don't listen to them anymore. I do listen to their old songs but not any new ones- well not a lot of them- and I don't watch any of their shows or something like that.

So I'm SORRY if they've changed or more have joined without me realising but I'm going to keep it how I have it in this book so I don't get too confused.)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Stay strong for me xxx