(#2)

__________________
[Key] +++ is time skip
"Italics" is speaking English
"Underline" is speaking Chinese or Japanese
•writing• is thoughts
==== is end of story or authors note

====
Johnny's POV
"Hey! Johnny! Why are you so late?!" Mark teased. I chuckled,
"Just bumped into someone" I shrugged. He gasped, guessing it was a girl, which it was. Alyssa to be exact.
"WHO?! It was a girl wasn't it! What's her name? Is she hot? Is she an idol? How old is she?-" he bombarded me with questions so I cut him off,
"It was Alyssa, from USG" I slightly smiled at how cool she is. As soon as I said Alyssa, his whole face lit up.
"REALLY?!" He LITERALLY screamed.

"MARK! Shut up will ya?! We need to practice c'mon!" Taeyong shouted from the other side of the room. I chuckled as Mark pouted,
"Not fair! *sigh* fine c'mon" he gave in.

Your POV
"C'MON ALYSSA! Pick your feet up higher!" Nari shouted. We where practicing for a dance cover for the tour, and I was struggling with the air kick.

"I can't! Can't you see I'm struggling?!" I shouted back.
"No! I can't because you won't say anything!" She shouted back, walking up to my face.
"At least I can rap!" I yelled.
"Oh yeah?! You wanna be like that, huh?!" She yelled as she pushed me by the shoulders.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Lil yelled over the top of me and Nari arguing. We both faced her, annoyed. "Nari, help her. Alyssa, actually say something when you're struggling" she said calming down. We both kept quiet.

"I'm gonna go cool down and eat at the cafe..." I mumbled as I made my way to the door.
"Alyssa wait!" Kelly called out. I only waited for her because I get along better with her than the others.

We made our way down the stairs and into the cafe pretty quickly, but silently.
"Alyssa!" Someone called out as soon as we got into the cafe. I turned to face who it was to see..
"Johnny!" I exclaimed smiling. I dragged Kelly towards Johnny and the rest of NCT, well, some of them.

Kelly elbowed my side,
"Ow, oh right" I mumbled.
"1,2,3! Universal stars, USG!" We both said our groups introduction.
"Hello, I'm Kelly, I'm one of our vocalists and I'm American-Korean" Kelly finished her part, making me say mine.
"Hello! I'm Alyssa, I'm one of our vocalists and rappers and I'm Canadian-Korean" I smiled.

They all looked at us shocked, well, except from Johnny.

+++

I picked up my drink and made my way back to the guys & Kelly. I quickly went to get a drink a couple of minutes ago after our introduction.

I sat down next to Kelly again.
"So...you two can speak English?" Mark asked. We nodded,
"Can you?" I questioned. He smiled and nodded.
"Well, nice to meet you two. It's nice to know people who I can speak to in English" he smiled. I smiled back and nodded in agreement.

"Ok ok, love birds, please speak Korean before everyone explodes from confusion of what your saying" Johnny laughed. I blushed and looked down.
"Sorry...I haven't really seen anyone who speaks English as well as me until now, other than Kelly, it was just me..." I mumbled. Kelly hugged my side.
"We need to get back to practice." She said sighing. I looked up at her and shook my head,
"No! Nope! No way! Uh-uh! No way am I going back to that monster!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Taeyong asked, confused on what I meant. I sighed,
"She had an argument with Nari. Nari wouldn't help her with the high air kick and Alyssa wouldn't say anything. Then that started the argument pretty much" Kelly explained to them.

"Why don't you stay with us for a bit?" Taeyong offered to me and Kelly. I looked at Kelly with puppy eyes while she looked unsure,
"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please?!" I asked Kelly.
"Sorry-" she started but I cut her off,
"Fine I'll just hold my breath then" I stated and took in a deep breath and held it. Kelly face palmed,
"Not again" she mumbled. I nodded. She sighed, "fine! Just stop holding your breath and breathe" she sighed.

I let go of my breath and breathed in and went back to normal.

"What was that about?" Johnny asked.
"She can hold her breath for a very long time, especially under water, and any time she really want to do something but we don't agree, she holds her breath until we let her or whatever." Kelly explained. "She nearly passed out at one point" she chuckled.

"Oh yeah!~ I remember that!" I chuckled.
We all laughed.
"So what are we gonna do?" Kelly asked.
"Well, we could ask or managers if we could go somewhere like the park or something. But only some of us because we would be noticed if we all went" Mark suggested. We all nodded and went to go find our managers.

+++

Me and Kelly walked up to our Managers office and nocked.
"Come in" Manager-nim called from inside. We walked in and sat down after shutting the door behind us. "So what is it you want? Kelly? Alyssa?" She asked.
"Me and Alyssa want your permission to go to the park with some of NCT. We met them today and told them about the argument between Nari and Alyssa and suggested for us to go with them. So we where wondering if it's ok with you" Kelly explained.
====

Ok so that was it for this chapter. Sorry for not posting recently, I'll try my best to post asap from now on.

So yeah that's it for now,
Hope you enjoyed.

LAK MDB - out!