(#15) Christmas special *very short*

Italics is English

Taeyong's POV
Christmas has finally arrived and I'm mentally fanboying over the lovey dovey couples.

We sat around the table as Alyssa brought in the food she cooked for us. Yes you get it, Alyssa is our favorite cook in the house now 😇

We all cheered as it was opened. My life couldn't get any better right now.

Alyssa's POV
I sat down next to Mark as everyone started getting their servings from the middle of the table.

"Jagi~" Mark whined from beside me.
"Yes Mark oppa?" I giggled
"I love you" he smiled angelically.
"I love you too" I smiled and kissed his cheek only for him to keep whining because I didn't give him a 'proper kiss'

I saw Kelly laugh at us only for me to jokingly hit her arm.

"Merry Christmas guys!" I cheered, we all cheered again and started eating.

*time skip*

Johnny's POV
I walked into the living room after going to get my phone charger from my room to find everyone asleep already.

Mark and Alyssa where cutely cuddling each other with everyone else just casually lying down sleeping.
I climbed over the guys and went next to Kelly. I softly brushed the hair out of her face and pecked her lips softly.
"Night baby girl"

•••end of chapter 15••••

Hey guys sorry for the extremely short chapter. I wasn't originally going to post a Christmas special but I felt like doing it for you guys so surprise!

There's some Kelnny here for fun since I felt like it's been ages since I put some Kelly X Johnny action in.

Hope you enjoyed the small chapter anyways and sorry for the long wait again.

I'm updating again soon~
Z~Out❤️