Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

            I left the room before I could wake Jimmy up. I headed towards the bathroom so that I could take a shower. The shower only took like fifteen minutes, which wasn’t that bad. After I dried off myself off, I gotten dressed for work. I put my wet hair back in a messy/neat bun and put on mascara and eyeliner on. I cleaned up my small mess and walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen I poured myself a cup of coffee. I put in cream and about four scopes of sugar. Light and sweet just how I liked it. After I poured myself a cup of coffee I walked into the living room where I heard Lisa yawn.

            “Why good morning Lisa” I greeted her with a smile “How did you sleep?”

            “Pretty good, I guess.” She yawned/spoke. “Oh and good morning to you to.”

            “There’s coffee in the kitchen and I’ll make you something to eat after I wake up Jimmy, Okay?”

            “Mmmm” was all I got from Lisa as she laid back down.

            I sighed and left the living room. I took a nice well needed sip of my coffee. Coffee is like smoking a cigarette to me, though I only smoke when I’m stressed out. It was so delicious, sweet and so much better than smoking. I shuffled into my room to wake up Jimmy. I bet he has a hangover and I kinda hope it’s bad but then again I don’t wish that upon anybody.

            I quietly opened the door or I should say my door and walked in. I looked over towards were Jimmy was sleeping and only saw black hair and that was buried under pillows. He looked so cute I didn’t want to wake him. I put my cup down on my dresser. Then I walked over towards my desk and grabbed my camera that was sitting on top of it. I walked back towards were I was before. I snapped a quick photo of Jimmy.

            “SHHHS” I heard Jimmy mutter/ yelled underneath the pillows after I took the picture.

            “Aww Jimmy where’s your fun?”

            “Back with my drunkenness.”

            “Bummer” I chuckled putting my camera back on my desk “Come on get up, we have work to go to.”

            “I don’t really have to go” he mumbled getting up.

            “Oh yes you do” I spoke with happiness in my voice, like a ray of sunshine. “Come on I’ll make you something to eat and there’s someone I want you to meet.”

            “It better be the Queen” he spoke in a mumble tone while getting into the same clothes he had last night.

            “Eww don’t wear the same clothes as last night, here take these.” I handed him a black baggie long sleeved shirt and white pair of pants.

            “Um Hazel, I don’t think I can fit into your clothes”

            “Don’t be silly there my brothers, he left them here by mistake if you want you can keep them, they didn’t look good on him.”

            “Oh was all he said as he put on the clothes without any other question.

            After Jimmy got dressed we left my room, and I didn’t forget my cup of coffee like I usually do. While I was in there I applied a little bit of cherry red lip gloss and grabbed a pair of black flats that went really well with the outfit. Lisa was in the bathroom probably getting ready. So while Lisa was in the bathroom I’ll make her breakfast.