sixteen ⇔ unworthy

' i need some reasons to live, maybe you can show me some

' i need some reasons to live, maybe you can show me some.'
ozone, chase atlantic
-
minho's p.o.v:

as soon as those words left jisung's mouth, minho couldn't stop the flow of tears rolling down his cheeks. how did he not know something like this? that jisung loved him?
that wasn't really the only reason minho couldn't hold it together: somebody actually thought he was worthy of their affection. jisung really wanted minho.
ever since he started high school, minho's self esteem plummeted majorly. people bullied him mildly, but not to the point he felt uncomfortable. minho himself wasn't happy with the way he was. if only jisung knew, minho thought.
despite the waterfalls gushing from his glassy eyes, minho offered jisung an unsteady smile.
' i'm unworthy of your love, jisung.'
the younger immediately shook his head, waving his hands frantically.
' you're perfect the way you are, minho. don't ever think otherwise. we are all humans and no matter how much you believe in something bad about your self, flaws are what makes you you. so never will you be able to tell me your unworthy of anything, because i think you deserve the whole world.'
minho's forced smile wobbled and quickly faded away, slightly replaced with the sense of belonging.
jisung literally dragged him into a hug, even though he was hurting too. minho could tell that jisung was aching more than him and his selfishness got the better of him. so, minho forced his way out of the young boys arms and wiped his tears.
minho grabbed his belongings, not even bothering to chuck on his coat. he needed to leave before everything crashed and burned, like it always did. he knew jisung needed somebody right now, yet, minho had a tendency to run away when things got too real.
he knew deep down that he couldn't love jisung when he can't even love himself.
' i'm so sorry jisung.'
with that, minho forced himself to turn around and walk out of the door. he couldn't bear the heartbreak written across jisung's features...