017 • Sorry Shumai~

Comenzar desde el principio

''Waah! Shumai help me~!''
The voice whined out from behind him, the grip around his waist tightening. Shuichi gave out a small sigh, before slouching down somewhat.
''Let go Oum-'' Shuichi was cut off as he was thrown to the ground, a slight sound escaping the male as his dazed stare locked with the roof. He narrowed his eyes somewhat, before attempting to get up.
''Kokichi, what-'' Shuichi questioned, freezing once he saw the male wasn't there. He stiffened somewhat, sending his glance around.
''Kokichi?''
Shuichi questioned, before shifting back up onto his feet. Shuichi moved around, attempting to locate the boy. This was getting weirder. Shuichi continued to move around, his glance sliding around. Constantly calling out Kokichi's name, he had eventually heard the footsteps running behind him again. Shuichi gave out a small sound before turning around, preparing to speak until he noticed it wasn't Kokichi.
It was that guy from before- the one who ran the cult.
His brown eyes flickered dangerous hatred filled fires, a cruel smile spread across his face. A low chuckle escaped his throat, as he reached out for the boy.
Shuichi gave out a slight yell as he closed his eyes, raising his armed hand up to fend off the male. A slight sound escaped his attacker, a small gurgle, as Shuichi felt the knife cut into the other person. Shuichi opened his eyes, glancing back before freezing.
The soft smile spread across the liars face paled Shuichi, as he stared back at the dark purple orbs shimmering softly. Blood dripped from the leaders mouth, causing Shuichis stare to flicker down, towards the knife in his stomach.
Kokichi wasn't running at him before. It wasn't-
The detective grasped open his mouth, attempting to make a sound. Kokichi gave out a small, quiet laugh as he also glanced down at the knife poking from his stomach.
''Do you.. Hate me that much, Shumai?''
Kokichi questioned, gripping his hands around the knifes blade before pulling it from his stomach. Shuichi gave out a small sound before darting forward, catching the male in his arms before he hit the ground. The bloody knife clatteredon the ground.
''Kokichi No I- Kokichi please I didn't mean..'' Shuichi rushed out, pressing his hands against the liars wound. Kokichi gave out a small laugh, remaining still as he watched the detective.
''Ni..ShiShi..! You're crying for me, Detective~! But you.. Killed me! That makes.. N..o sense..!'' Kokichi stated, struggling to speak out his words to the detective. Shuichi shook his head, realising that he was, infact, crying. Kokichi watched, his expression mixed with pain and... Amusement.
''Kokichi I.. I don't hate you..! I..'' Shuichi words trailed off, his eyebrows digging down. I..
'''I hate you, K-Kokichi.. Ouma..! With every.. Fiber of my body! I'm.. g..lad I stabbed... you!'' Kokichi's eyes gleamed, staring up at the detective. His smile remained spread across his face, watching the detective visably shake agressively.
''I don't hate you! Kokichi please! Don't go..!'' Shuichi asked, before lowering his head somewhat. Kokichi frowned, his eyes darkening as he watched the detective.
''Nishishi.. Y.. You're so.. S.. t u p i d, My beloved~!'' Kokichi grinned, the light from his eyes fading as he stated those words.
His body went limp in the detectives arms. Shuichi froze, glancing back down at the males pale face.
''W-Wait, Kokichi, C-Come back I..''
I think I love you. No. I love you. I love you, Kokichi. I love you. Come back. Kokichi. I love you. Please. Kokichi. I'm sorry.
Shuichi gave out a strangled breath, lowering his head. ''P-Please! Kokichi, I.. I can't.. Please..'' Shuichi cried, sobbing for the liar.
Eventually he gave out a scream. Then another. Clutching onto the body, his purple curls shifted around his bloody arm, as he clutched the leaders body. Shuichi continued to scream, he continued to scream even as his voice turned horse and dry, even as his voicebox stung. His body had began to shake, as if someone else was tugging on him.

''..Uichi. Chi. Shui..hi.. Shuichi! Wake up! Shuichi!''

Shuichi gave out a sudden tell as he lashed up, only to be prevented by the cords in his arm. He slammed back down onto the bed, squirming as his wild grey orbs snapped around fearfully, attempting to locate where he was.
''Shuichi! Calm down!'' The voice next to him demanded, two hands pressing down onto his body. Snapping his stare towards the voice, he noticed the lavender haired female, as her hands shifted up to his face.
''Shuichi, calm down. It was a dream.'' She stated, forcing him to keep eye contact with her. Shuichi's breathing remained rapid, as he simply stated. Eventually she had wiped his tears away, once he had calmed down entirely.
''What... Happened?'' Shuichi asked, his eyebrows flickering up in concern. Kirigiri sat back down, straightening herself up. ''I woke up to you screaming. It sounded like you were getting murdered, with so the thrashing and yelling you were doing.'' Kirigiri stated, rubbing her eyes somewhat.
''I... Woke you up?'' Shuichi asked, before shaking his head somewhat. ''I'm sorry- I didn't mean to..'' Shuichi trailed off, his glance flickering out somewhat. It was a dream? It seemed all too real to be a dream. Shuichi glanced back, as the female gave out a small sigh. ''Doesn't matter. I was waiting for you to wake up. What were you dreaming about?'' The female asked, crossing her arms against her chest as she leaned back, watching the detective carefully. Observing.
''It was when.. I was kidnapped. They had.. Made me stab Maki..'' Shuichi stated the lie carefully, frowning at himself as he shifted his glance around, attempting to locate anyone else in the room. His heart continued to thunder against his chest, before he glanced back towards Kirigiri.
''Stabbed your friend.. Huh?'' Kirigiri questioned, her eyebrows flickering up as he continued to watch the detective.
Shit! Did she already catch on? This is bad.. If she-
''She's the one who rescued you, correct?'' Kirigiri asked, her head shifting to the side somewhat. Shuichi exhaled a breath he hadn't realised he was holding, before somewhat nodding. ''Yes. She's the one who saved me.'' Shuichi stated, a thought building up on his head. Did she tell her about Kokichi? Kirigiri nodded somewhat, giving out a small hum.
''About what happened, I'll get your alibi for what happened later, once you've been released.'' The female stated, continuing to watch the male. Shuichi nodded with a soft hum, before both of their glanced slid towards the soft taps of shoes against the ground. The familiar brown haired female approached the bed, her red gleaming eyes locking on Shuichi. Behind her was Kaito.