Chapter 6-interesting-

What are you doing to me...

__________________

Once I've finished, my eyes turns its attention to a group of girls with a group of boys who looked very familiar to me...

It was Amber and my unnies with bangtan... amber and krystal looked at me with their left eyebrow raising... I just tilted my head and waved at them in a cool way...

I walk up to them...

"Sup-" I was cut of by Krystal holding my ear...

"Ow!ow! Ow! Ow!" I said...

"Do you know how worried I was Song Ji hyuk?! You should have at least texted us or something!"Krystal yells at me...

"Good thing we know where you might go!" Amber added...

"And you didn't even invited us to join you perform! We should've got a new toy! Together!"suran said earning a death glare from amber and Krystal...

"What?~its a playgirl thing! It's what me and Ji hyuk do~ Don't act like you don't flirt with others!" Suran said defending herself. Krystal just sighs and let's go of my ear...

"Tell me why didn't you text us back?" They both asked

"1,I wasn't in the mood. 2,I forgot to charge my phone. 3, I was busy." I said coldly yet innocently.. they all just sigh...

"How come you always forget to charge that phone of yours?" Suran asked

"To be honest, Ive been asking the same god damn question since the day i got my phone." I said as my eyes attention went to bangtan...

"Well,well,well..who do we have here? Bangtan Sonyeondan...the biggest idiots and fools in the school. Woah! It rhymes!"I said with a smirk.. "I wanna punch them so bad.."

"Why would you do that?" This pale guy asked

"Cause your weak as hell."I said with a grin while the girls groan and pulled the boys away from you...

"Hey! I was talking to them!"

"Talk to Yoongi!" They said...I looked at this pale guy from head to toes... "so, you're Yoongi?"

"Obviously I am... nice performance...it suck..."

"That ain't nice..."

"It resembles you."

"Insult me one last time and I'll make sure you won't be able to step on any court"

"I liked the way you rap...its...full of swag...yet you looked cute..." he mumbled the last as he looked away...blushing? By the way he dressed he doesn't look like any playboy...he's just a chill guy... but then again... he was blushing... maybe I should tease him...

I walk closer to him with a sly smirk..

"You think I was cute... I can be hot you know~"

"Your unnies are over there... let's go..." he said coldly but still blushing while he pass by me... I looked at him while he walks to his friends...